BNP Paribas is a leading global bank employing 190,000 across 65 countries. CIB is the investment banking division of BNP Paribas focused on providing our corporate and institutional clients with capital markets, securities services, financing, transaction banking, treasury and advisory solutions as well as M&A and strategic advisory. BNP is a leading bank within ESG with the objective to embed Sustainable Finance in the normal course of business.
The Nordic Region is a clear strategic priority for BNP Paribas as part of its 2025 Growth Plan. The Group has made and will continue to make investments to strengthen its teams across every business line in the region. With around 900 staff across CIB, Personal Finance, Factor, Arval, Leasing Solutions, Exane BNPP, Asset Management and Cardif, BNP Paribas is the international bank with the largest footprint in the Nordics.
Our 5-person Nordic HR Team is split between Norway and Sweden and provides support across the region on all HR topics to the CIB Business. Reporting to the Nordic Head of HR (in Oslo), this position will be based in BNP Paribas modern and beautiful offices in Blasieholmen, located in the heart of Stockholm.
The HR Talent Acquisition/Graduate Program Partner will be responsible for developing and coordinating the Nordic Graduate program for various business lines. You will also work closely with the other team members on other HR generalist and administrative tasks, mainly for Sweden and Finland.Arbetsuppgifter
In this position you will:
* Develop a Nordic program, together with key stakeholders, for the Graduates and Interns, across business areas.
* Strengthen, in cooperation with the communication team, the employer brand with universities and have a driving role in Nordic Campus management.
* Be the key point of contact for the Graduates and Interns.
* Contribute to recruitment process: draft job specs, manage and review applications, correspond with candidates and conduct screening & interviews.
* Initiate the on-boarding process: complete reference checks, prepare employee induction packs, liaise with the relevant internal departments to ensure a seamless onboarding process
* Maintain HR databases and files to ensure accuracy and compliance with all data protection and employment legislation.
* Handle day-to-day queries from employees on general matters, entitlements, policies, and procedures.
Vi söker dig som
* Bachelors Degree in Human Resources, Business or a relevant discipline.
* Around 3 years of experience in HR, preferably in Recruitment, Graduate programs & Campus management
* Fluent in English and one Scandinavian language
It is an advantage if you have:
* A Masters Degree in Human Resources, Business or a relevant discipline
Personal characteristics we believe you as an applicant have
* Start: Immediately/As soon as possible
* Scope: Full-time
* Location: Stockholm
The recruitment process is handled by Academic Work and BNP Paribas asks that all questions regarding the service are directed to Academic Work.
Apply to the job by clicking on Apply below. We go through the selection on an ongoing basis and this advert can be shut down before the position is filled if we have moved on to the selection and interview phase.
Information om företaget
You can read more about BNP Paribas here.