This is an exciting time! New consumer behaviors and rapid tech development will continue to transform how and when people shop. Our client is continuing to integrate the physical stores with the online platforms, and is now looking for an experienced HR Specialist to be a part of their journey. Apply now, and start 13/12!
Our client is on a journey together which means there is not one clear path. You will play an important role in setting the foundation and creating the future organization.
This is an opportunity to work and create connections at a global company. You will work in an open, fast-changing, flexible, humane and fun workplace. They have a strong culture, go-ahead spirit and a strong belief in the future of digitization!
We are looking for a HR Specialist who is strong in the coordination and management of complex initiatives cross cutting among several areas within and beyond HR. In this assignment you will support, provide HR expertise, and help teams operationally drive 2 exciting and interdependent initiatives. Throughout the first initiative called Business Tech Going Global our client are setting the foundation to attract, recruit, hire and retain tech talents to multiple new locations in different regions of the world. Here you will support in creating the HR prerequisites for Business Tech becoming a truly global employer by expanding their existing recruiting locations as well as building up new locations in different regions of the world. In the 2nd initiative you will help implementing a newly launched hybrid working policy and integrating it to the location strategy and HR processes within Business Tech.
As a consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future.
Read more about our offerArbetsuppgifter
* Support establishment, integration & onboarding of local HR implementation teams and in a next step permanent local Business Tech HR teams.
* Attend & support meetings with Business Tech Core team, local implementation teams, Frontrunner teams, local HR teams and other stakeholders.
* Engage and follow-up with global Business Tech HR to support implementation and secure comprehensive, integrated & collaborative HR ways of working to enable new locations.
* Support with creating discussion and communication material around different HR related topics and the location implementation to support decisions and to update stakeholders.
* Develop HR deliverables and KPIs to track globalization progress and success, both for central and local levels (e.g., retention rate or number of new hires)
* Support integration of the hybrid working policy to existing and new locations and its integration towards different HR processes.
Vi söker dig som
We believe you are an ambitious sociable and prestige less team player, full of drive and optimism. You have good leadership skills and believe in a culture of collaboration, transparency, safety, and trust.
We think you have...
* A long and extensive background with broad HR knowledge (at least 5 years) and that you are particularly strong in communication & stakeholder management.
* Experience within international and cross-cultural interactions
* You have a methodological approach and the ability to support in building structures and ways of working.
* You need to be able to switch between strategic work and more hands-on deliveries and the have the ability to create practical solutions that can be rolled out across the organization.
Start: Immediately - 6 months forward with chance of extension
Work extent: Full time
Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from our client that all questions regarding the position is handled by Academic Work. Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
Information om företaget