Are you an engaged leader who is eager to make a difference for our people and business? Does working in a purpose-driven global company that wants to make sustainable living commonplace sound like a dream come true for you? Well keep on reading!
We are looking for an HR Business Partner to join Unilever´s factory in Flen
This is a fantastic opportunity to support the iconic GB Glass factory in Flen. In this role you will be the primary HR Business Partner to the site that today produces the products that bring joy across the Nordics. You will also provide HR support to the wider Ice Cream network across the Nordics, when needed.
Today Unilever Nordics is a 650m€ business of 1,000 employees across 4 countries, 4 offices and 3 manufacturing sites. We operate across all 4 categories and hold #1 market position in 22 of the 49 areas that we operate in. Refreshments (mostly ice cream) is our biggest category making up 45% of our total business.
The HRBP role supports the Factory Manager(s) and their respective leadership team(s). Ensuring that, through collaboration with the Unilever Nordic HR team, a full and comprehensive HR service is delivered to the manufacturing teams.
What will you be doing?
In this role, your key responsibilities include:
• Understanding the broad business and functional context.
• Identify what is happening in the organisation and within the respective teams and use this insight to improve business and team performance, and work with the site leadership team to develop site strategy.
• Partner the Factory Manager(s) (and their leadership team) to drive performance through leading and embedding site collaboration and development initiatives.
• Use diagnostic tools to plan and implement development interventions for the leadership team and a site workforce of up to 200 people.
• Devise & drive strategies for talent identification and retention to ensure high level of competence at the site.
• Lead the People pillars under the Unilever Supply Chain System. In particular, lead the Future of Work strategy, and HR for Factories strategy, so as to ensure the optimisation of the organisation and team design, to improve performance and development.
• Be accountable for the site ER/IR strategy & deliver it through building a strong relationship with the Trade Union, coaching managers, and by ensuring a strong understanding and compliance with employment law and risk mitigation.
• Coach the management teams on performance and reward decisions, to ensure compliance to policies.
• In conjunction with the broader HR team, ensure the delivery of, and the compliance with, Unilever HR policies, processes and local employment/labour legislation for all employees.
• Undertake HR projects as required to support the broader HR team.
What does it take to succeed in the role?
In this role you need to have experience of working with Trade Unions and negotiations, have relevant experience in HR systems and processes and have worked in a manufacturing environment. We believe that you also have good knowledge of key HR processes, roles and responsibilities across the entire HR lifecycle. Additionally, you have relevant experience in Swedish ER/IR systems and processes in a complex environment.
What´s in it for you?
Unilever offers you an exciting opportunity to work within a world class HR function connected to both the Nordic HR team and the wider European Supply Chain HR team to share best practise and learnings. You will get the chance to work with highly passionate, fun, and professional people and be able to develop what could be a lasting and challenging career within a global organisation.
This role offers experience developing and leading the site towards the Future of Work, leveraging Unilever best practise but with the freedom to develop something with the site that meets local needs. You will also be working in a world class sustainable factory, the first in Unilever to achieve carbon neutral status, contributing to our organisational purpose to make sustainable living common place.
In this role, you are located in our factory in Flen, Sweden.
Please submit your CV and cover letter online no later than the 15th of November. We embrace diversity in our workforce. This means giving full and fair consideration to all applicants.
Should you require additional information about this position or the application process, please contact Ylva Ottosson at our Recruitment Partner, Jurek [ Link removed ] or 0733-914108