Do you want to work in a major global organization that is market leader in its industry? Are you ready to take the next step in your career? We are now looking for a senior HR BP with responsibility for Region South/West and the Scandinavian Business Line Maintenance Operations. HR plays a key role in supporting the implementation of the strategic direction through many of our key business and people processes.
As a HR BP, you´ll drive the HR and people agenda for the business units within your area of responsibility. The position is located either in Gothenburg or in Malmö. You´ll support the achievement of KONE´s business objectives and contribute to the ongoing development of the business by aligning the HR and people agenda so that the outcomes meet KONE´s current and future business needs.
You´ll drive the actions to engage, develop, and motivate employees and develop KONE as a great place to work together with other HR teams.
You´ll act as business partner: you´ll focus on advising, coaching and developing line managers and their teams and participate in HR service delivery. You promote the usage of the HR service delivery model in your unit and proactively share feedback and business requirements to different HR teams and help them to turn those into actions that improve HR service delivery. Additionally you will take care of the union relationship and negotiations in your own business area.
• Drive the alignment and consistency and take responsibility for the implementation and maintenance of HR policies, processes and systems to ensure HR is aligned with the business strategy and goals.
• Ensure employees and their competence levels meet current and future business needs
• Ensure that the organization complies with all applicable regulations, laws and employment standards.
• Ensure you will provide the needed business information to HR Center of Expertise (CoE) teams and HR Services for them to provide the needed services to your business area.
KNOWLEDGE, EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
To succeed in this role you should have:
• Diverse HR background from HR Business Partner and/or senior HR expert roles
• Proven track record of above successful roles in multi-cultural business environment
• Excellent influencing and communication skills
• Experience in coaching and developing talent and teams and handling the union relationships.
• Experience in working across functional/business lines in a global matrix organization
• Hands-on project management and change management experience
• MSc.or BSc degree in a relevant field
• Several years of progressive Human Resources experience, preferably in multinational company
• Fluency of Swedish and English are required
At KONE, we are focused on creating an innovative and collaborative working culture where we value the contribution of each individual.
Employee engagement is a key focus area for us and we encourage participation and the sharing of information and ideas. Sustainability is an integral part of our culture and the daily practice. We follow ethical business practices and we seek to develop a culture of working together where co-workers trust and respect each other and good performance is recognized. In being a great place to work, we are proud to offer a range of experiences and opportunities that will help you to achieve your career and personal goals and enable you to live a healthy and balanced life.
At KONE, our mission is to improve the flow of urban life. As a global leader in the elevator and escalator industry, KONE provides elevators, escalators and automatic building doors, as well as solutions for maintenance and modernization, which add value to the life cycle of any building.
Through more effective People Flow®, we make people´s journeys safe, convenient and reliable, in taller, smarter buildings. Together with our partners and customers around the world, we help cities to become better places to live in. In 2018, KONE had annual net sales of EUR 9.1 billion and at the end of the year over 57,000 employees. KONE class B shares are listed on the Nasdaq Helsinki Ltd. in Finland.
APPLY FOR THE POSITION
We look forward receiving your application as soon as possible but no later than 5th of August. If you have any questions, please contact our recruitment Consultant at Jurek HR, Ylva Ottosson at [ Email address blocked ] or +46 733 914108