Great results are created in an environment where all individual efforts are valued. At Coromatic we support, care and believe the best in each other.
Coromatic secure availability of power and data communications for mission- critical functions. We are here 24/7 for our customers to ensure high availability and productivity in facilities, to save lives by securing operations without disruptions and to protect the environment by optimizing energy consumption.
Coromatic works across the entire globe. We have supplied solutions and services for mission-critical infrastructure to over 1,000 companies and organizations in more than 50 countries, from every kind of sector.
YOUR NEXT CHALLENGE
As the Head of Service Sales you will be responsible for sales budget and employee in sales for business area Services. The goal of the role is to develop and implement a strategic sales plan for the entire service offering through its own sales and through other sales in the services business area. Furthermore, to be responsible for continuously update Coromatic's value propositions within the business area services in dialogue with colleagues in the Nordic region and, if necessary, conceptualize new business models.
Your day2day tasks will include but not limited to:
- Generate own sales prospects within advisor and complex services (advisory, operations and maintenance)
- Develop and coach the sales team towards proactive services sales towards C-Level
- Together with the management team develop our services offerings and concept
HOW ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We believe that you have the following skillsets to make it happen
- University degree
- Min 5 year's experience from management consulting or similar work experience
- Proven high performance record from previous roles
- Business knowledge
- Strong leadership
- Experience in business development
- Analytic, self-driven profile, with a coaching mindset
- Strong communication skills
WANT TO BE A PART OF OUR JOURNEY?
Please contact our partner Michael Murica at Michael Page on
if you have any questions