Project manager/ Technical Manager at Sweco!
Are you an experienced designer / technical manager looking for a role where you can lead multidisciplinary projects of varying nature towards different customers? Then we have the job for you! We are currently looking for a project manager for the Gävle team on behalf of Sweco. We apply ongoing selection, so be sure to send in your application today!
Sweco plans and designs sustainable communities and cities for the future. They deliver qualified technical consulting services in engineering, environment and architecture. Sweco carries out tens of thousands of assignments in 70 countries around the world to ensure clean water, efficient infrastructure and sustainable energy solutions.
As a project manager/ technical manager at Sweco, you get to work on interesting projects with the latest tools, surrounded by competent colleagues. Sweco works closely with our customers to help them successfully implement their projects. The assignments are of varying nature towards a wide range of industrial customers. Sweco performs everything from investigations and pre-planning in the early stages to detailed design.
"As a leader, I am flexible, efficient and driven. I am inspired by people who are driven to change and improve. I believe in teamwork and helping each other. At Sweco, we care about a sustainable working life and my role is to be a good leader who supports you and your development. I believe in the potential of the individual and that most things are reachable as long as you are willing to work for it." - Jacob Sjöström, Group Manager
- Design road/ streets / land in larger projects for Sweco's customers. Most often against state or industrial operations.
- Be responsible for budget, time and resource planning
- Work with both internal and external review
We are looking for you who are
- Have at least seven years of work experience as a designer of road / land and streets.
- Have an interest in working with international projects.
- Have good skills in English as communication with colleagues and documentation will be in that language.
It is a great merit if you have previous experience of roadprojects/ technology managing in projects regarding infrastructure.
As a person, you are:
- Start: As soon as possible taking into account the period of notice
- Omfattning: Full-time
- Placering: The group is currently located in Gävle, but there are possibility to work from Bollnäs.
The recruitment process is handled by Academic Work and the customer's wishes are that all questions regarding the position are handled by Academic Work.
The selectionprocess is ongoing, and the advertisement can be closed down before the position is filled if we have moved on to the selection and interview phase with other kandidates.Information
Read more about Sweco and how they present themselves [ Link removed ]
Job ID: 15083719-SE