Gazella is now recruiting a Head of Investor Relations to Storytel, a Swedish audiobook streaming subscription service, based in Stockholm. As Head of Investor Relations at Storytel you will join the Business Administration Management Team. You will work closely with the CFO and Head of Communication to make sure Storytel comply with the Nasdaq First North Growth Markets rules and regulations and that they work strategically on what, how and when to communicate to the stock market and investors.
You will serve as the key point of contact for the investment community, existing and new investors, as well as financial media. Furthermore will you be responsible for organizing capital markets days, road shows, earnings conference calls and investor meetings.You will also act as advisor to CFO, CEO and other parts of Group Executive Management, and provide relevant feedback to the Board of director and will be in charge of translating the strategic focus and business model into the corporate story. The Head of Investor Relations should also strive to find an optimum mix of shareholders.
As Head of Investor Relations at Storytel your core responsibilities will be:
- Be a strategic advisor to CFO in how Storytel can steer the company towards goals and improved performance.
- Plan and manage the execution of investor activities (e.g., annual general meeting, investor/analyst meetings, roadshows, and conferences).
- Be responsible for communicating with analysts, be responsible and hold majority of investor calls and plan / execute events in connection with external financial reports.
- Be responsible for developing the corporate story and advise CFO and CEO on how to communicate to the investor community and in external reporting meeting.
- Actively contribute to the development of Storytel’s corporate narrative and the long-term communications planning, in cooperation with our Communications & PR team.
- Be responsible for the financial reports and making sure the investor relations part of the website is up to date.
- Be the responsible editor for Storytel’s Annual Report.
This role requires a university degree in business administration, finance or other relevant degrees and a minimum of 10 years of experience from e.g., management consulting or other strategic work, investment banking or investor relations with a focus on financials. Furthermore, experience from the Swedish Capital Market and a good understanding of accounting and financial reports is required. Experience from working in listed companies and fast-growing, multinational corporation is mandatory.
We are looking for a proactive self-starter and team player with a dynamic mindset and excellent analytical skills. You have strong communication skills and ability to break down complex items to simple terms, especially across non-financial groups. You have strong data and analytical skills and ability to work in a dynamic environment. Fluency in English, both written and spoken, is required and fluency in Swedish is meritorious.
Storytel is one of the world’s largest audiobook and e-book streaming services and offers over a million titles on a global scale. Our vision is to make the world a more empathetic and creative place, with great stories to be shared and enjoyed by anyone, anywhere and anytime. The streaming business within the Storytel Group is conducted under the brands Storytel, Mofibo and Audiobooks.com. The publishing business is managed by Storytel Books, and by the audiobook publisher StorySide. The Storytel Group operates in over 25 markets. Read more about Storytel at their website: [ Link removed ]
Is this you? Apply by using the “ansök” button on Gazellas webpage. In this recruitment process, Storytel is working together with Gazella. If you have any questions, you are welcome to contact Jonathan Thunborg, who is responsible for this position at: [ Link removed ]
Job ID: 2748