As the Head of Commercial Nordics you have the full commercial responsibility for the two Nordic terminals of APM Terminals, in Göteborg and Århus. You report to the Managing Director for Nordics and is a key member of the Nordic Senior Management team. The role has seven direct reports covering sales, customer care and market analysis. The position is based in Göteborg but you will divide your time between the two terminals.
• Drive commercial strategy and transformation across Nordic region
• Generate new streams of revenue including development and implementation of new products with a high focus on digital value creation
• Manage development of overall standards, guidelines and processes for sales, marketing, and customer experience
• Responsible for attracting and retaining customers, maintain and develop relationships with Key Accounts
• Negotiate larger contracts
• Identify, develop, and oversee business opportunities
• Stakeholder management, internal and external
• External communication
• Performance and resource management
• Build a strong team by attracting and retaining talent
• Provide effective overall management, coaching, mentoring and support for all direct reports
• Reinforce APM Group culture, values & reputation and ensure compliance with APM Group policies, standards, and procedures
• College degree in business, marketing, or related discipline
• Successful senior experience from international B2B sales
• Senior management experience from terminal or shipping industry or related industry within transport or supply chain management
• Successful record of driving transformation and change
• Experience from LEAN including working with policy deployment
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate across a matrix organisation
• Excellent team builder and targeted, energetic leader, able to motivate others also from a distance
• Ability to build relationships at all levels and manage external and internal stakeholders
As Head of Commercial you will have a key position in driving transformation within commercial and across the company lifting Nordic to the next level.
We welcome your application at www.maquire.se as soon as possible but no later than January 30th. For additional information or questions please contact Christina Fredriksson at Maquire +46 702 71 5140.