At Benify, we help companies around the world become better employers. Our journey started in 2004 with three friends in Sweden. Today, Benify is a truly independent, flexible, and agile global technology company offering the market’s leading global benefits and total rewards platform with more than 1,500 clients and 2 million users around the world. With our award-winning SaaS platform, companies are able to create an exceptional benefits and rewards experience, while reducing benefits administration, radically improving the communication of their employee value proposition and ensuring better data governance and management of benefits and rewards costs.
We know that success is not a one-person show. We´re on this journey together and succeed together. At Benify everyone aspires to do their best, work with high energy and a “can-do” attitude. We bring people together, not only to have our own fantastic workplace, but also to change workplaces around the globe for the better – and of course have fun while doing it.
To ensure we deliver value and exceed our clients expectations, we are looking for our new Head of Client Success Management- that will lead, develop and help the Nordic Client Success team to reach both long-and-short term goals. Are you a leader at heart with a commercial background and a passion for people and the data-driven? Do you also have SaaS-experience and thrives in a fast phased environment? Then it sounds like you are the missing piece we are looking for!
Your role as Head of Client Success Management
As the Head of Client Success Management, you will work broadly and bear the operational responsibility for our day to day deliveries to our Nordic clients. The team works in close collaboration with Account Management, who has the commercial responsibility and makes sure we develop and extend the collaboration with our clients. Together, these two teams share the responsibility for our clients in the Nordics.
You will be responsible for leading a Client Success team, consisting of 12 Client Success Managers located in both Sweden and Denmark, and to set the strategy for growing the team in a sustainable way. Furthermore, you will ensure our clients are using our product in a successful way and develop their portal and collaboration with Benify, at the same time as you will ensure the team are meeting the SLA. Together with other functions, you will scope missing processes and set up new ways of working.
In this position, you will also:
- Support the team in their daily work
- Manage client portfolios as the team grows, with as low impact as possible for our clients
- Develop the team, which includes recruiting, hiring and training of new team members- to ensure a winning team through meaningful performance and talent development
- Foster and maintain a strong collaboration between Client Success and other functions such as Professional Services, Account management and Operations to ensure excellent client experience
Do we have you on the hook yet? Great, here's what we are looking for!
As Head of Client Success Management you are a coach and mentor at heart. You are a self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment with a strong personal interest in driving and inspiring your team to perform and reach its goals. We see that you are commercially driven and are intrigued by the exciting challenge to drive change and take our Client Success function to the next level.
We also see that you have:
- Minimum 1-3 years of experience from leading a Client/Customer Success team to success at a SaaS company through an inspiring and engaging leadership, preferably where you have build the team from scratch
- Professional language proficiency in Swedish and English, written and spoken. An additional language is always welcomed since we are a global company
- Very good skills in MS Office, especially in PowerPoint and Excel (pivot tables, creating tables and to perform simpler data analyzes)
It’s meritorious if you:
- Have a commercial background or have experience from supporting/collaborating
with commercial teams
- Previously been working in systems such as Salesforce, Lime and/or Jira
- Have an academic degree
Sound interesting? This is what we can offer you!
At Benify, you get the opportunity to work with our award-winning Global HR software-solution and work for an organization where everyone contributes to our success, helps each other out, and has fun while doing it. Benify has over 1,500 clients with more than 2 million users in 79 different countries with a 98% retention rate - and we have our talented employees to thank for that.
At Benify, we want everyone to find success and have the opportunity to evolve - we not only welcome our employees' ideas, we encourage them. As an employee here, your development within the organization is up to you. Your initiative, goals, and curiosity are key to your development and growth at Benify. We are a rapidly evolving business and want you to feel comfortable working in a changing environment.
Start: As soon as we find the right fit!
Extent: Full-time, 100%
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
Ready for your next challenge? Apply with your LinkedIn profile or by attaching your CV. If you have any questions about the position or what it’s like to work at Benify, contact Olof Willner (Head of Client Relations) at [ Link removed ] or Malin Källström (Talent Acquisition Specialist) at [ Link removed ] .