Join Europe's leading veterinary care provider and drive their internal data and analytics
As a small and closely-knit data team, they're building the team with somebody who can expand the group's capabilities with data across all of their European offices. Could you be that person?
As the Head of BI and Analytics you will be managing the team while also working very closely with the technical solutions and driving the data initiatives forward across the team and business.
You will work hands on with SQL and Power BI on a daily basis to ensure that the company are getting the most from their data. It is essential that you have a solid understanding of building and analysing reports/dashboards so that you can set the standard across the group.
This position offers you a high level of responsibility and control over internal data and analysis as you will be heading up all new and existing projects, in close collaboration with stakeholders and various teams across Europe.
While working with modern technology, they also heavily value the importance of creating an inclusive, fun and diverse culture; there are yearly trips away, local social events and educational improvement with certifications or conferences.
Quick summary of the position and requirements:
- Ideally you have 5-7+ years of experience in a BI/data focussed position
- Experience in creation and analysis of reports and dashboards
- Project management or leadership experience
- Solid understanding of SQL and Power
- Confident setting BI and data standards
- Supporting critical projects
- Entrepreneurial personality with a passion for helping businesses reach their potential using data
- Business and analytic mindset - not just answering the questions that stakeholders are asking, but working out the questions they should be asking
Does this sound like a good fit to your experience and passions?
Yes? Then apply to this advert and we can schedule in a chat to go into even further depth of how these guys are making a difference.
I am also available on +46 8-502 425 38 and [ Email address blocked ] , or you can find me on LinkedIn ( [ Link removed ] )