In an environment that´s filled with skilled and creative colleagues, and a culture that encourages people to make their ideas happen, you can have an impact like nowhere else. We all help each other to build new skills and best practices through the diversity of our
backgrounds and opinions – while having a lot of fun in the process. The company and the product offering are rocketing, and we´re looking for a Head of Accounting who can create an impact on and contribute to the continuous growth of the company and be responsible for the
accounting of Tink Group.
In this role you will have an overall responsibility for a team that manages all accounting-related matters, including planning, coordinating and preparing the accounts, group accounting as well as developing routines and processes.
We are looking for someone with the ability to see the big picture and that has an enthusiasm for contributing to the team spirit.
You are motivated by stepping into a role which allows you to work strategically with process development, as well as work closely with, and manage the rapidly growing accounting team.
What you´ll do
- Lead the accounting function in a fast-growing, pan-European company with global ambitions
- Drive continuous improvements in all processes, e.g. accounting, financial control,policies and use of systems to ensure a best-in-class accounting function
- Responsible for monthly, quarterly and annual closing of accounts for Tink Group,including external and internal reporting
- Establish and enforce proper accounting standards, develop and enhance processes
- Take an active part in Tink´s M&A activities, including due diligence of target companies and be responsible for the accounting and tax integration workstream of acquired companies
- Responsible for external audits across the Tink Group and the main point-of-contact forTink´s external auditor
- Responsible for group accounting for all subsidiaries (currently 12)
- Responsible for the corporate taxation of the Tink Group tax matters incl. Income taxes and transfer pricing
What we look for:
We always want to challenge ourselves and the industry we work in, no matter the role. For us, it´s important that we try to be the very best versions of ourselves. Not just to be exceptional, but to be friendly and sincere as well. Apart from that, we want you to:
- Have a genuine interest in and experience from digitalization and automation of financial processes
- Have strong knowledge of, and several years of experience from, accounting and financial reporting
- Get excitement of leading teams and a drive to coach your team to succeed and to be able to perform at their best
- Have a good understanding for business drivers and financial analysis
- Have great communication skills and fluency in written and spoken Swedish and English
- Have a relevant degree in business, finance, or another field
The position is located in our office in the center of Stockholm.
In this recruitment process Tink is supported by Jurek. Interviews will be carried out as applications are received so please apply
as soon as possible via www.jurek.se. Please note that we do not accept applications by email.
For any questions, please contact recruitment consultant Catharina Airiman by email at [ Email address blocked ]
Tink is Europes leading technology supplier within open banking. Our clients are both banks, fintech companies and startups.
The technology is supplied to Tinks clients through a platform providing a layer of infrastructure enabling the clients to collect financial data
from more than 3400 European banks and also to make payments. On top of that, Tink offers tailor made digital products and tools which the clients can use to develop data driven financial services for the end customers.