We are now looking for a Hardware engineer – Systems development contractor within IT/HW engineering to be a part of a super positive team that is implementing a future global state of the art PDM system.
- Investigation of configuration (attributes, part classification, workflows, optimization of development process etc) of the system. Help to determine best practice setup of system.
- UAT testing of system.
- Time planning of your tasks.
- Supporting colleagues with PDM link or Creo
- Potentially develop components within mechanics and electro mechanics area.
- Managing and documenting our requirement and specification according to our procedures.
- Having a coordinator role for some activities
At least bachelor of science within mechanical engineering
At least 5-7-year experience within the field
A good listener, enjoys cooperation and finding common solutions.
Coordination skills and systematic approach to problem solving.
Comfortable working in an undefined context. Seeking information and way forward when needed, delivering on commitments.
Comfortable in a global setting spanning over multiple time zones.
Creo 3 to 7
Previous experience in mechanics/electro mechanics development preferably at Baxter or in other medical regulatory environment is preferable.
Solid knowledge in development process and PDM preferably from different companies and according to industry standard.
Swedish reading & writing is a plus, English is a requirement
Analytical, proactive, creative and positive attitude is required