At Tetra Pak we commit to making food safe and available, everywhere; and we protect what's good – protecting food, protecting people, and protecting the planet. By doing so we touch millions of people's lives every day. And we need people like you to make it happen.
Tetra Pak Packaging Material Sunne AB manufactures packaging materials for Tetra Rex, a packaging for liquid foods. Our production consists of converting plastic-coated paperboard into packaging material through three operating steps: lamination, printing, and side sealing. In total we are ~260 employees, of which 40 people work at our unit in Skoghall. We prioritize safety & quality and constantly work on continuous improvements throughout the business in accordance with WCM – World Class Manufacturing.
Within the Tetra Pak Packaging Material Sunne AB organisation we are looking for a new skilled Safety Health & Environment Manager to continue to drive our Safety, Health, and Environmental program.
The position is permanent and based in Sunne, but the responsibility also includes our site in Skoghall so regular presence in both facilities are expected.
What you will do
As our new Safety, Health & Environment manager (SHE Manager) you will report to the Factory Director and be a member of the Factory Management Team. As SHE Manager you will be responsible for developing, implementing, and managing appropriate systems, policies and procedures for safety, health & environment regulatory and corporate compliance.
It also includes responsibility for employee wellbeing, protection of property/facilities and emergency response. You will also in the areas of safety, health & environment drive the expansion of our continuous improvement program World Class Manufacturing (WCM).
You will focus on
- Ensure that the company complies with all regulatory requirements relating to fire, safety, health, environment & industrial hygiene.
- Lead the local WCM Safety, Health & Environment pillar.
- Responsible for coordination, management, education, development, implementation of all safety, health and environment procedures and practices to meet company goals.
- Develop our management systems related to ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 and ensure we uphold our certifications.
- As management representative on SHE related matters for the sites, provide training and guidance on SHE and hygiene matters.
We believe you have
We are looking for a proactive OHS professional, motivated to actively collaborate across borders internally as well as externally. You possess a creative mindset for problem solving. You are a natural informal leader, a strong communicator and can drive and implement change.
You have a university degree within engineering or equivalent. An OHS technical degree/diploma (e.g. NEBOSH) is an advantage and experience of Continuous Improvement work is beneficial. You have some years of previous experience from working with Safety, Health & Environment in a manufacturing environment. You are fluent in both English and Swedish, both written and spoken.
To be successful in this role, below “Leadership behaviours” are needed.
- Dynamic - Adapts, deals with uncertainty, changes direction if things don’t go as planned.
- Productive - Simplifies, prioritizes, and innovates to eliminate waste and reach productivity gains.
- Capable - Works collaboratively with others to meet shared goals, communicates openly, respects others and fosters a trusting and inclusive environment.
We Offer You
- A variety of exciting challenges with ample opportunities for development and training in a truly global landscape
- A culture that pioneers a spirit of innovation where our industry experts drive visible results
- An equal opportunity employment experience that values diversity and inclusion
- Market competitive compensation and benefits with flexible working arrangements
If you are inspired to be part of our promise to protect what’s good; for food, people, and the planet, apply through our careers page at [ Link removed ] .
This job posting expires on 2023-04-06
To know more about the position contact Robert Ekevik at
Questions about your application contact Erika Bjerning at +46 46 36 1788
For trade union information contact Unionen/Eva Mattsson at +46 46 36 6214 and Sveriges Ingenjörer/Lars Haraldsson at +46 46 36 2533
Job ID: 81606-en_GB