1998 was the beginning of Academic Work. Today you can find us with a large number of local offices in not only Sweden but Finland, Norway, Denmark, Germany, and Switzerland. We are not standing still, quite the opposite, we are always moving forward. By finding new ways to provide companies with talented people we started to grow into something much greater than just Academic Work. We have grown into becoming a family of brands, all representing the AW Group. Besides Academic Work, we have AW Academy, Digitalent, and AW Executive Search. As a corporate family, we stand united by the same values, and we all strive to become every clients first choice.
AW Group continues to grow and is therefore now recruiting a Group Legal Counsel to their Group Legal Team. AW Group offers you an entrepreneurial, open, and developing environment where you will get the chance to develop within all areas we operate. You will be a part of an experienced and competent team consisting of two other Legal Counsels and Head of Information and Cyber Security, together you report to the General Counsel.
As an employee within AW Group, you will experience the entrepreneurial culture, the feeling of being a small but big company with big muscles, and be a part of the continued journey of growth. We reward ambition and strongly believe that successful companies are built by great people.
In the role as Group Legal Counsel, you will work with several different areas, which gives you the opportunity to continuously meet new challenges and acquire broader knowledge.Arbetsuppgifter
In the role as Group Legal Counsel, you will ensure that AW Group is up to date, and acts in compliance with applicable legal requirements, group policies, as well as relevant changes in the legislation. This also involves the drive, execution, and monitoring of the compliance within AW Group as well as the governance within the business. The Group Legal Counsel must ensure that there are good internal compliance processes and that we continuously, regardless of the world around us, remain creative, curious, and focused on developing our process from our current position.
You will, among other things:
* Establish and continuously develop an efficient way to monitor compliance, suggest changes, and follow up on results
* Update compliance plans, guidelines, policies, routines, and instructions
* Draft, review, and negotiate contracts
* Cooperate with and act as the organizations first point of contact in relation to supervisory authorities
* Interpret and implement new and/or modified regulations
Vi söker dig som
To be successful in this position we want you to have:
* At least 4+ years of relevant legal experience after graduation where you have recently worked as a Legal Counsel at a company where you have acquired knowledge of how law works in practice
* Relevant academic degree within law or business law
* Excellent verbal and written communication in both Swedish and English
To thrive in this role, you have to be business-oriented and always want to be at the forefront. Communication is the key to success; therefore, the Group Legal Counsel must be an excellent communicator and have the ability to create engagement and commitment with all stakeholders, internal as well as external. We think that you as a person conduct your work in a structured way and have the capacity to see the bigger picture.
* Start: As soon as possible with regards to notice period
* Work extent: Full-time
* Location: Linköping or Stockholm
In this recruitment process, AW Group collaborates with AW Executive Search. For more information and questions regarding the position, please contact responsible consultant Emelie Karlsson.
Our selection process is continuous, and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
Information om företaget
Read more about AW Group here