We put people at the core of all we do. We strive to make AniCura the employer of choice in the market by putting in measures to attract, develop and retain the best people in the industry. The Learning & Talent Development function plays a fundamental role to drive our ambition of a supreme associate experience for AniCura to be the employer of choice and transform the profession. We strive to create a high performing organization where people can develop and grow. Start with us, grow with us, stay with us. The role is a part of the Group People & Organization (P&O) department and reports to the Group P&O Director. Group P&O covers an international wide organization with more than 8,000 employees in 14 countries with continued rapid growth in both people and markets. AniCura is a part of Mars Petcare, a family-owned company focused on veterinary care and pet nutrition with 75,000 employees in 50 countries.
This role is key for our long-term success with responsibility for driving the Learning and Talent Development agenda within our Group. In close collaboration with leaders, members of the Leadership Team(s), colleagues within the P&O organization and colleagues within the Mars Petcare organization, the work is on a strategic level but also including more operational projects for planning, design, and implementation of group wide programs and initiatives across the AniCura Group.
The scope of work is to design and implement relevant structures, processes, and solutions to build a effective and engaging learning and development platform including system support. It is also to drive the talent agenda with targeted and effective leader growth activities to support leaders to maximize impact in current role as well as empower progression into more complex roles to create readiness for future leaders and secure succession. Furthermore, to create a continuous performance feedback culture and improve capabilities and behaviours for leaders to increase performance, productivity, and development. Finally, to support compelling career paths to build pipelines for veterinaries and nurses, and to engage rising talent.
The role requires an understanding of people, including their motivations, behaviours, and what drives performance. To be successful, you need to have a consultative approach and keep up with best practices and trends to influence the business direction/decisions both short and long term from a learning and talent development perspective.
Contribute to shaping and implementing people strategies and driving employee engagement
• Set learning and talent development strategies and drive transformation from vision to implementation across the AniCura Group
• Design and implementation of the Leadership framework, to identify, develop and retain critical talents within various areas in AniCura
• Establish development portfolio with activities and programs targeting our key populations
• Design, develop and implementation of Performance Development Process with associated guidelines and template(s)
• Enable business transformation by supporting the business to create a high performing culture.
• Work with the identification of critical positions and structured succession management
• Strategic alignment with LT(s) and other key stakeholders
• Share expertise, best practice, and learnings
• Develop and track clear metrics to measure impact of learning and development initiatives to provide insights for future decision making
• Build and lead a team of specialists within the areas of learning and development
Who we are looking for and critical capabilities
Minimum of 5-7 years track record in strategic Learning and Development
• Track record of designing innovative learning and development strategies and solutions in a fast growing/changing business environment
• Track record of building talent capability in an international context through targeted development, creating and sustaining talent pipeline
• Strong business mindset, process orientation and ability to successfully deliver on projects
• Successful previous experience working with senior leadership teams/managing senior stakeholders
• Delivering results in a matrix organization, building on everyone´s strength in a lean team
• Role modelling culture and value to support business transformation
• Flexibility, independence, initiative and resilience to perform successfully
• Outstanding teamwork, relationship building and collaboration skills at all levels in the organization
• Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English
• Bachelor or Master´s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration and/or related field
Apply for the position
We look forward receiving your application as soon as possible . If you have any questions, please contact our recruitment Consultant at Jurek HR, Ylva Ottosson at [ Email address blocked ] or +46 733 914108