Working in this team provides many challenging and rewarding aspects, from contacts with the over 200 subsidiaries to contacts with management, and from understanding International Financial Reporting Standards to applying it practically in the financial reporting of the Group. The team strives for quick and correct reporting to continuously look for ways to do things better.
Your day-to-day work
- Take part in monthly, quarterly and year end closings for the Group and Business Areas, performing necessary consolidation entries
- Prepare financial analyses to Group Management
- Prepare financial data included in the Groups public financial reporting.
- Monitor IFRS development and update the Group's reporting instructions, consolidation and reporting routines as necessary
- Participate in improvement activities in the financial reporting and consolidation.
- Provide support to (requiring significant communication with) subsidiaries, business areas and other management teams throughout the Group on accounting and reporting issues
- Take active part in trainings towards subsidiaries
- Represent SKF Group Finance in ad hoc projects.
We expect you to have/be
- You hold a bachelor’s degree in business administration, with focus on Accounting/Finance.
- You have proven work life experience within accounting preferably more than 5 years.
- You have excellent communication skills in English and Swedish, both written and spoken, as well as skills in Excel.
- You have several years of experience from group consolidation and from working with IFRS.
You will enjoy working here if you
Are an effective problem solver with the ability to quickly understand the problem and based on that present a solution. You are quick to adapt to new situations and thrive on delivering an end-result. In order to be successful, you would also need to be able to collaborate successfully with your surroundings, as well as being able to effectively communicate.
A job in an international environment where you will be part of a team facing exciting challenges and varied tasks!
Additional information for you
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden. Local contract in AB SKF.
You will report to Karin Unsgaard, Manager Group Accounting & Reporting who is located in Gothenburg, Sweden.
For questions regarding the recruitment process, please contact Thea Stenfeldt, Recruitment Expert EMEA at [ Link removed ] .
Unionen – Jonny Hilbert
+46 31 3372155
Akademikerföreningen - Anders Kempe
+46 31 3373395
Ledarna – Angelica Lindström
+46 31 3371842
Are you interested?
…and meet the above requirements, please submit your application with CV no later than the 15th of August 2021. Please note that the application will be open over the summer vacations and the recruitment process will be resumed in week 33.
Selected candidates will receive assessment links (MAP and Matrigma) feedback on these assessments immediately after completion. Proceeded candidates will be contacted for interviews.
SKF’s mission is to be the undisputed leader in the bearing business. SKF offers solutions around the rotating shaft, including bearings, seals, lubrication management, condition monitoring and maintenance services. SKF is represented in more than 130 countries and has around 17,000 distributor locations worldwide. Annual sales in SEK is around 75 billion and the number of employees ca 41,000.