is a global organizational consulting firm. We help clients synchronize strategy and talent to drive superior performance. We work with organizations to design their structures, roles, and responsibilities. We help them hire the right people to bring their strategy to life. And we advise them on how to reward, develop, and motivate their people.
Our 8,600 colleagues serve clients in more than 50 countries
. We offer five core solutions:
- Organizational Strategy
- Assessment and Succession
- Talent Acquisition
- Leadership Development
- Rewards and Benefits
We're looking for a Graduate Recruitment Team Lead, you'll be responsible for consulting & partnering with our client Ericsson and their Swedish Employer Brand team to ensure their graduate needs and strategy are adopted, activated & utilised effectively by our Korn Ferry RPO Recruitment team.
- Working as part of a wider team, you will collaborate to create a process for research and approach methodologies
- Understanding of Ericsson’s graduate schemes & needs to ensure outstanding delivery in the early careers market
- Defining and communicating individual and team metrics
- Training and mentoring the Graduate Recruiters in creative sourcing strategies, process enhancements & continuously developing talent pools
- Acting as main point of contact for Stakeholder and Line Manager relationships
- Achieve as a minimum the contractual KPI's, for quality and effectiveness as outlined in the Service Level Agreement (SLA's)
Skills & Experience
Korn Ferry is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minority/Female/Disability/ Veteran. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
- Significant experience in an RPO or Internal recruitment environment within Graduate Recruitment
- Capable of developing and maintaining very strong client relationships
- Ability to work in a fast-paced service environment and excellent communication skills
- Expert in sourcing, screening, interviewing, and hiring techniques, with an ability to extend this knowledge via team training and best practice methodologies
If you currently work for Korn Ferry or one of our affiliates, you must be eligible to apply for a different position within Korn Ferry to use the Careers Site. If you accept such a position, your benefits programs and Human Resources policies may change. Please consult with your HR contact for the new position concerning application eligibility, including any immigration/visa needs, benefit programs, and HR policies applicable to that position.