This role would see you joining the Malmo office of a high-flying GreenTech organisation that is leveraging the immense power of the global financial markets to increase the proliferation of renewable energy methods!
The company is run by a rock-star C-suite (former execs from major tech-unicorns, and financial institutes to be found in each role!) and is wholeheartedly pursuing the end-goal of "making the green transition as easy as can be!" - and with Amazon's recent announcement of their intentions to buy 1.5 GIGAWATTS of production capacity for renewable, this is clearly a train that cannot be stopped!
Looking to reshape opinions on the sector, this company is riding the current wave of environmental awareness and delivering fantastic value to a wide range of customers that are looking to secure financial packets to allow for renewable energy-production methods to be implemented to their property.
Role & Responsibilities
- Working in a small, highly efficient team, you will work the full development life cycle - building products designed to lower the barrier to entry to 'green financing'
- In this role you will be granted ownership over your products, requiring constant monitoring, testing and optimisations for future releases and incarnation
- Additionally, you will be building the foundations of a platform that will expand to provide a means for millions of users to access 'green-tech innovations'
Skills & Qualifications
- 2+ years of professional experience in software engineering
- Commercial experience with GoLang is a requirement
- Knowledge of containers and microservice technologies is a bonus!
- Highly competitive salary model
- Wellness allowance, health insurances
- Hardware provided as standard