Our business keeps growing and we are now looking for a Global Strategic Account Manager to our Telecom division. This position will play a key role in our continued growth within the area. You will be a central part of the organization, managing a team of KAM's and AM's while having an overall responsibility for a big client account within the Telecom industry. If you are a senior account manager who wants to take the next step in your career - this is an opportunity you should not miss out on!
You will be working in a global environment branded by innovation, surrounded by dedicated and skilled colleagues with high expertise. Our core values Ambition & Care influence everything that we do, and we will always put our employees first. As part of the Capgemini organization, we offer you a career path with both local & global opportunities.
The team today consists of 10 KAM's and AM's working towards the same client together across the globe (currently 12 countries), delivering high end solutions and projects. Since the clients' headquarters reside in Stockholm, it would be beneficial for you to have a proximity to this area. This is a global role (EU, MEA, NA and APAC), but you will mostly be working locally in Sweden.
What we offer
Your career matters to you and is important to us too. Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs, and our University innovative and business-focused learning curriculums. We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients.Arbetsuppgifter
* Manage a team of KAMs and AMs
* Maintain and build a strong relationship with the end client on all levels
* Build a strong opportunity pipeline through proactive pitching, leadership, positioning and client dialogue
* Pipeline conversion, i.e. take opportunities and RFPs to closure
* Strong financial control and monitoring of the account
* Ensure high CRM quality and proper reporting to executives
* Act as our main escalation point for the client
* Continue transformation of the account towards offshoring and nearshoring with fixed price engagements
* Tight collaboration with Delivery team, Large deal team, Business development, Business administration and other global business lines
Vi söker dig som
* Bachelors degree preferred
* At least 10 years of engineering consulting /services sales background with good exposure to global Telecom markets
* Excellent verbal and written communication in English
In this recruitment, we will place great emphasis on your personal skills and your drive for the position. To succeed in this position we believe that you are bold and energetic with a drive to achieve great results. You have a natural confidence when meeting new clients, and the ability to build strong relationships and collaborate with others within the company and externally.
* Start: As soon as possible with regards to notice period
* Work extent: Full-time
* Location: Stockholm, Sweden
* Salary: Fixed salary with bonus on target achievement
In this recruitment process, we collaborate with AW Executive Search. For more information and questions regarding the position, please contact Martina Obiols. Our selection process is continuous, and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
Information om företaget
Please read more about Capgemini Engineering: [ Link removed ] />