Location: Hybrid / Remote – Munich /Stockholm / London / Gothenburg / Vilnius [occasional travel to Stockholm/Gothenburg]
Start Date: As soon as we find out perfect match
Extent: Full-Time, We are offering a hybrid work model with flexible work hours
Salary Range: Competitive
Are you a highly organised person with a passion for marketing? If you thrive in a stimulating SaaS environment and see value in Benify’s core values of Show Love, Think Ahead, and Exceed Expectations then you might be the person we’re looking for!
As an International Field Marketing Specialist, you are regionally focused (DACH) and a highly organised person who can do the hands-on work of planning, implementation, and execution of online and offline details of marketing projects taking place in-person or virtually. You will work within the Marketing & Communications Department and work closely with our International Sales team.
Here's How You Fit In:
In this role, you will lead and own marketing strategies specifically for your region with a focus on increasing brand awareness and sales lead generation as we are on a growth journey. This also means that you have budget acumen, tangible knowledge of the DACH market (Bonus: BENELUX) and are hands-on with strategic campaign planning and executing day-to-day marketing requirements. Your goals in this role also includes increasing the number of leads in the pipe, improving content engagement results (clicks to the website, downloads, blog subscribers, increased dwell time etc.) as well as sales conversion rates YOY.
You will also:
- Plan, execute, and follow up on the marketing plan for your region with a focus on Account-Based marketing - Events, webinars, campaigns, and its alignment to our Benify Global Marketing Plan.
- Be a detail-orientated person who can take full responsibility for the quality of deliverables for marketing activities and campaign outputs for the German market and balance ad-hoc requests from various stakeholders' day to day.
- Align closely with the German Sales team to increase top of the funnel leads and be an efficient communicator to be able to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Be responsible for email marketing and marketing automation – including workflows, automated email, and ad-hoc email content to promote campaigns and thought leadership content to prospective customers.
- Drive content creation in your region to deliver thought leadership content that is relevant to the pain points of our customers as well as industry relevant content.
- Be responsible for quality assurance of local sales materials, thought leadership content and creative materials in German.
- Coordinate translation/text production via third party agency to agreed timelines and be comfortable to produce copy for email, social media and/or blog posts where necessary.
- Build and nurture relationships with media outlets and industry partners activity in your region to support ABM marketing, lead generation, and brand awareness.
To Succeed In This Role, You Should Have:
- Relevant years of experience in marketing coordinator / marketing, marketing automation and/or email marketing within the DACH region (Bonus: Benelux)
- Tech, SaaS, B2B experience which is particularly relevant
- Consistent track record in owning and managing multiple projects and reporting to various stakeholders
- HubSpot experience
- Native / Professional proficiency in German, as well as strong spoken and written English (Fluency in Dutch a major plus).
- Be a team player, with a can-do attitude and a willingness to learn and positively contribute to the overall work environment.
Sound interesting? This is what we can offer you!
At Benify, you get the opportunity to work with our award-winning Global HR software-solution and work for an organisation where everyone contributes to our success, helps each other out, and has fun while doing it. Benify has over 1,500 clients with more than 2 million users in 79 different countries with a 98% retention rate - and we have our talented employees to thank for that.
At Benify, we want everyone to find success and have the opportunity to evolve - we not only welcome our employees' ideas, we encourage them. As an employee here, your development within the organisation is up to you. Your initiative, goals, and curiosity are key to your development and growth at Benify. We are a rapidly evolving business and want you to feel comfortable working in a changing environment.
Ready for your next challenge? Apply with your LinkedIn profile or by attaching your CV. If you have any questions about the position or what it’s like to work at Benify, contact [ Link removed ] (Field Marketing Manager) or [ Link removed ] (Talent Acquisition Specialist)