Husqvarna Group is a world leading producer of outdoor power products including chainsaws, trimmers, robotic lawn mowers and garden tractors. The Group is also the European leader in garden watering products and a world leader in cutting equipment and diamond tools for the construction and stone industries. Net sales in 2020 amounted to SEK 42bn and the Group has around 12,000 employees in 40 countries. The Group is organized in 3 divisions combined with Staff Functions and Group Strategic Functions.
Husqvarna Construction, a 6 billion SEK division of the Husqvarna Group (2020), is a world leader in machinery and diamond tools for the construction and stone industries. The foundation is built on product and technology leadership ensured by high investment levels in user-focused product development to offer professional end-users the most efficient and powerful products. Products and services are distributed globally in all relevant sales channels.
Husqvarna Group is starting a multi-year ERP journey and is currently building up a project organization for planning and implementation both on Divisional and Group levels.
Key responsibilities and tasks
The Global ERP Project Lead shall drive and coordinate the Division’s business process transformation, have the project management responsibility for the Division and be the key link between the Division’s ERP project organization, the ERP project’s System Integrator and the Husqvarna Group’s ERP program management team. Key responsibilities include;
- Project management responsibility for the Division with focus on ensuring divisional priorities and representation of the division in Husqvarna Group’s ERP project
- Management of Divisional project time-plans, management and coordination of required business resources as well as providing support to the divisional business team
- Ensuring required Divisional line-organization commitment and involvement
- Engagement in planning of ERP projects / rollouts and drive Divisional roadmap work
- Monitoring ERP rollout projects and deriving lessons learned to be included in later rollouts
- Coordination of interdependencies with other parallel Divisional initiatives
- Organizing and providing status and updates to Division
- Ensuring Project quality and risk management from a Divisional perspective
- Driving project and collaborating with the Husqvarna IT Program Organization, External System Integrator and other Divisional Project Leads, e.g., to organize business process workshops etc.
- Ensuring that the ERP solution aligns with the requirements of the business/Division through an active and close collaboration with functional process teams, both within the Division and Husqvarna Group
- Actively drive and coordinate the business process transformation within the Division and cross workstreams and functional areas
- Senior (10+ years of relevant experience) Project manager with extensive experience and understanding of driving business process transformation projects where ERP implementation has been a critical part
- Solid understanding and experience of both the business and IT side of ERP implementations
- Organized and good communication skills
- Project leadership experience from interacting with multiple senior stakeholders, preferably in an international setting
- Proven experience of people and project management in global matrix organization context with teams in different geographical locations
- Fluency in English is required (written and oral)
In addition to remote work, the work will also involve periods of international travelling. The position will be linked to Husqvarna Construction’s Jonsered office, with a location-flexibility for the right candidate.
Reporting and organization
The Division ERP Project Lead reports solid to the Husqvarna Construction Division CFO. On day-to-day basis the role has dotted lines to project leaders from external system integrator, and Husqvarna IT and ERP project lead. The role will also collaborate closely with the project leads from the Husqvarna and Gardena Divisions. This position will also have extensive contact with key stakeholders like Construction Division management, Husqvarna’s Group IT organization and stakeholders in the Husqvarna and Gardena Divisions.
In this recruitment, Husqvarna Construction cooperates with Ogunsen Executive Search. Welcome with your application containing CV and personal letter with a description of why you are interested in the position and what your contribution would be. Selection and interviews will take place on an ongoing basis, which is why we look forward to your application as soon as possible. All applications and contacts are treated confidentially and in accordance with the GDPR.