At Axis Communications we are passionate about creating a smarter and safer world! We have delivered several groundbreaking products and look forward to pioneering many more. Our success is largely due to our highly skilled staff and our strong culture of daring to succeed and allowing ourselves to constantly break new ground. Join our team and together we will supply great products around the world. We are now looking for a Global CLC planning Manager to join our team at our HQ in Lund, Sweden.
Who is your future team?
Process Development team and order team but also the planning team at our CLC will be your team.
What you'll do here as Global CLC Planning Manager:
Global CLC planning Manager have the authority to control the CLC planners and the date setting of orders, and make sure we have the correct tools and processes in place to be able to serve Axis customer in the best possible way.
Global CLC planning Manager represent all CLC planners when it comes to changes in planning process.
Develop the planning process so it gets more automated together with functions within supply chain.
In this position you have an important role in the organization and are involved in many steps of the customer order planning process. You will help the organization and CLC planning in their daily work but also with long term activities to give Axis Customer the best service around when we are able to deliver our products.
On a daily basis, you will work closely with the planning functions on the CLC and also together with several other functions across organizational borders.
As a Global CLC Planning Manager you will also:
- Follow up customer orders so they follow our material availability and customers wanted date
- Coordinate customer orders together with CLC planners
- Identify and act on supply deviations and/or gaps
- Escalate potential risks
- Track and monitor master data
- Drive improvement activities
- Contribute to process development projects with the team and cross-functional, within the company.
- Manage a diverse range of activities to ensure efficiency in our planning processes
- Lead meetings and present information in larger groups
- Be support too CLC planner so we maximize output of orders
The position might require 5-20 days of travelling a year.
Who are you?
We believe that you are an analytical person with a strong personal drive and problem-solving skills. You have a positive mindset and are for sure a team player but also thrive working independently, planning and managing your own activities. You have good organizational skills as well as ability to see both the details and the big picture - making the right priorities. You easily co-operate across organizational borders, build strong collaboration and relations with key stakeholders. We believe that you of course are passionate about Supply Chain! You wish to contribute and interact on a global level and be a part of an ambitious team where we make things happen!
We'd love to hear that you have/are:
- Bachelor's degree in related area
- Minimum two years' experience in a similar position
- Experience working in an ERP system, preferably IFS or similar
- Experience from working in an international organization
- Good general supply chain knowledge and understanding of order planning process
- Very good English skills both written and verbally
What Axis have to offer:
Axis is a fast growing and exciting company, already the world leader in our main field - network video. We work in an innovative and global organization that takes great pride in delivering world class, high quality products, services and solutions to our customers. Working with us gives you an excellent opportunity to develop in an organization that values creativity and promote professional and individual growth. The positions many interfaces will also provide an excellent opportunity to develop a comprehensive understanding of the Axis business as well as building a broad network.
Ready to Act?
Welcome to send your application! In case of questions, please reach out to recruiting manager Håkan Persson Process Development Manager,
+46 46 272 1777