At Tetra Pak we commit to making food safe and available, everywhere; and we protect what's good – protecting food, protecting people, and protecting the planet. By doing so we touch millions of people's lives every day. And we need people like you to make it happen.
Start your career development and become Tetra Pak’s next Future Talent! We are looking for highly motivated newly graduates to join us in 2023!
Future Talent Program is a Trainee Program within Tetra Pak. We offer a permanent position from start in September 2023 at our site in Lund. You will onboard an individual designed development program for 18 months connected to a specific position and the Tetra Pak organization. During the program you will participate in trainings and job rotations throughout various parts of Tetra Pak to explore your potential and grow as a person. As a Trainee here with us, you will get to know our entire business and collaborate with colleagues all over the world. And this is just the beginning of your Tetra Pak career!
Visit [ Link removed ] and read more about Tetra Pak Future Talent Program!
You will be based in Lund Sweden but you will work in a global arena.
What you will do
As our new UX/UI Automation Engineer trainee, you will be part of our Tetra Pak Automation & Digital Solutions development team in Lund. In A&D we own and develop our automation and digital products and solutions.
In this role, you will work with UX/UI development and improvements in our automation platform called Tetra Pak PlantMaster Production Control. This platform is widely used in all projects and in most of our equipment.
The automation platform contains of a User Interface part, where we create libraries using our process knowledge and standard HMI software. You will contribute with front-end design work, development activities, and testing of your new ideas. You will work in a team with four development engineers that today is managing our HMI platforms.
We believe you have
We believe you are a person with passion, energy and curiosity who inspire others with your enthusiasm!
You have an open mindset, an eagerness to develop, and you are driven by delivering. You have a collaborative approach, building relations and networks comes natural to you. On the other hand, you are also analytical and organized which makes it easy for you to create structure and keep track on parallel things. You enjoy working in an international environment and you have a business-oriented way of thinking.
Your specialization is in:
- Front end programming or User interface design work
- Programming of HMI interface, HMI or SCADA
- IT-, and network systems. Windows OS.
- Competence in databases, SQL, C# and other high-level languages
- You have a Masters Degree in the area of Computer Engineering/Automation or industrial UX/UI design (Graduated 2022-2023)
- Basic skills in electronics and/or control systems is meritorious
- You are fluent in English, written and spoken.
- You are mobile/flexible and willing to relocate during internal rotations
- Work life experience while studying is also meritorious
- You have good communications skills, written and spoken
- Previous international studies/experience are considered meritious
We Offer You
- A variety of exciting challenges with ample opportunities for development and training in a truly global landscape
- A culture that pioneers a spirit of innovation where our industry experts drive visible results
- An equal opportunity employment experience that values diversity and inclusion
- Market competitive compensation and benefits with flexible working arrangements
If you are inspired to be part of our promise to protect what’s good; for food, people, and the planet, apply through our careers page at [ Link removed ] .
This job posting expires on 2022-12-13
To know more about the position contact Rikard Franz at +46 46 36 5072
Questions about your application contact Josephine Malalla at +46 46 36 5253
For trade union information contact Sveriges Ingenjörer Lars Haraldsson at +46 46 36 2533 and Unionen Lisbeth Larsson e at +46 46 36 2320