At Tetra Pak we commit to making food safe and available, everywhere; and we protect what's good – protecting food, protecting people, and protecting the planet. By doing so we touch millions of people's lives every day. And we need people like you to make it happen.
Start your career development and become Tetra Pak’s next Future Talent! We are looking for highly motivated newly graduates to join us in 2023!
Future Talent Program is a Trainee Program within Tetra Pak. We offer a permanent position from start in September 2023 at our site in Lund. You will onboard an individually designed development program for 18 months connected to a specific position and the Tetra Pak organization. During the program you will participate in trainings and job rotations throughout various parts of Tetra Pak to explore your potential and grow as a person. As a Trainee here with us, you will get to know our entire business and collaborate with colleagues all over the world. And this is just the beginning of your Tetra Pak career!
Visit [ Link removed ] and read more about Tetra Pak Future Talent Program!
You will be based in Lund, Sweden but you will work in a global arena.
What you will do
As our new Future Talent – Service Engineer you will:
- Execute analysis and troubleshoot to resolve mechanical and automation issues.
- Conduct systematic root cause analysis of problems to enable permanent resolution of the issues.
- Perform maintenance activities on our filling machine lines to restore equipment into basic conditions
- Execute installation of relevant rebuilding kits/upgrades
- Document and complete all relevant actions into a technical assistance report
- Participate in building good relationships with customer staff and relevant colleagues in own Market Company.
Who you are
We are looking for a self-motivated person with a high degree of initiative. You will work autonomously in complex situations, having the ability to make your own decisions and to solve problems under time and customer pressure. You shall be prepared to travel approximately 150 days/year. Therefore, it is important that you enjoy contact with different cultures worldwide. A high command of both written and verbal English is necessary and other languages skills are considered a merit. When travelling you will make use of your driver’s license, which is a must for the role as Service Engineer.
You have a technical degree (graduated between 2022-2023) covering both the electrical and the mechanical area with very good skills in automation. We appreciate if you demonstrate any other genuine technical interests, and high level of passion in operative roles and technical hands on activities.
We Offer You
- A variety of exciting challenges with ample opportunities for development and training in a truly global landscape
- A culture that pioneers a spirit of innovation where our industry experts drive visible results
- An equal opportunity employment experience that values diversity and inclusion
- Market competitive compensation and benefits with flexible working arrangements
If you are inspired to be part of our promise to protect what’s good; for food, people, and the planet, apply through our careers page at [ Link removed ] .
This job posting expires on 2023-03-29
To know more about the position contact Robert Andersson at +46 46 36 4513
Questions about your application contact Josephine Malalla at +46 46 36 5253
For trade union information contact Sveriges Ingenjörer Lars Haraldsson at +46 46 36 2533 and Unionen Lisbeth Larsson at +46 46 36 2320
Job ID: 80365-en_GB