Future Talent Programme - Data Analyst, Facility & Real Estate
At Tetra Pak we commit to making food safe and available, everywhere; and we protect what's good – protecting food, protecting people, and protecting the planet. By doing so we touch millions of people's lives every day. And we need people like you to make it happen.
Start your career development and become Tetra Pak’s next Future Talent! We are looking for highly motivated newly graduates to join us in 2023!
Future Talent Program is a Trainee Program within Tetra Pak. We offer a permanent position from start in September 2023 at our site in Lund. You will onboard an individually designed development program for 18 months connected to a specific position and the Tetra Pak organization. During the program you will participate in trainings and job rotations throughout various parts of Tetra Pak to explore your potential and grow as a person. As a Trainee here with us, you will get to know our entire business and collaborate with colleagues all over the world. And this is just the beginning of your Tetra Pak career!
Visit [ Link removed ] and read more about Tetra Pak Future Talent Program!
You will be based in Lund Sweden but you will work in a global arena.
What you will do
As our new Future Talent – Data analyst – Facility & Real Estate management
Be part of structuring ways of working for the future. In this role you will work in a global team with the journey of transformation, making sure we have sustainable sites worldwide.
You will operate within the fields of:
- Data science & analytics
- Facility Management - Service & Asset Excellence
- Future Work Experience & Real Estate
- Site Sustainability – Decarbonise Tetra Pak operations
We believe you have
We believe you have a passion for Data management & Analytics with strong communication skills. As a person you are strategic and a natural relationship builder with a good sense of stakeholder management. You are professional in business approach, agile, flexible and you show an overall dynamic, productive, and capable behaviour.
- You have a Masters Degree Data Science, Surveying, Data Analytics and Business Economics or equivalent (Graduated 2022-2023)
- It is possible that you have experience working with data analytics within the fields of one or more of Facility Management, Sustainability, Workplace, Property management and/or Surveying
- You are fluent in English, written and spoken.
- You have good communications skills, written and spoken
- Previous international studies/experience are considered meritious
We Offer You
- A variety of exciting challenges with ample opportunities for development and training in a truly global landscape
- A culture that pioneers a spirit of innovation where our industry experts drive visible results
- An equal opportunity employment experience that values diversity and inclusion
- Market competitive compensation and benefits with flexible working arrangements
If you are inspired to be part of our promise to protect what’s good; for food, people, and the planet, apply through our careers page at [ Link removed ] .
This job posting expires on 2023-04-18
To know more about the position contact Thomas Nissen at +46 46 36 1879
Questions about your application contact Josephine Malalla at +46 46 36 5253
For trade union information contact Sveriges Ingenjörer Lars Haraldsson at +46 46 36 2533 and Unionen Lisbeth Larsson at +46 46 36 2320
Job ID: 81750-en_GB