Are you a Functional SAP Consultant? Does your experience lie within logistics, procurement, or warehousing areas? Are you looking to relocate to Norway??!
Then we could be looking for you!
We're working with a fantastic company based in Stavanger, who are continuing to grow their SAP division and are actively seeking experienced functional consultants who have expertise within logistics, procurement or warehousing. Having built up years-worth of dedicated consultancy, their clients trust them and respect them as a project partner rather than a pure project supplier.
Our client prides themselves on having a people first culture. They understand the demands of life outside of work and thus, ensure that every employee has a fantastic work-life balance to manage this.
There's a real opportunity to thrive in this company as they put in the resources to ensure you succeed and are happy to invest in their consultants to get the best out of the people who make up the business. So if you're interested in learning new things, constantly developing and excelling your career, this could be just the place for you!
- Work with diverse and exciting clients on a day to day basis as you gain exposure to all types of industries and new technology.
- Understand the business as a whole, what the business needs are and how to proactively achieve them and work towards the overall company mission.
- Continuously learn and develop new skills within these exciting technologies as you move through project life-cycles.
- Overall internal responsibilities including; Consulting, Advisory, Business Analysis, Architecture, Stakeholder Management, Full Life-cycle implementations, Guiding clients and post-care support.
- Opportunity to work both internally and externally as a consultant. Scope with the latter for working on multiple exciting projects instead of one sole project start to finish.
- Thorough understanding within an ERP technology and expertise in at least one of these areas Logistics, Materials Management (MM), Plant Maintenance (PM) or Warehouse Management (WM) (Essential)
- Previous consultancy experience required (Essential)
- Understanding of working hands on in customising, configuration, requirements gathering and a firm footing in enabling support. (Essential)
- Previous project experience of SAP Implementation and integration. (Desirable)
- Scandinavian Speaking (Desirable)
- Previous experience with project management (Desirable)
- Become part of a fast-growing Norwegian company who are continuing to succeed as a leading consultancy in the SAP market with the newest technology.
- As part of the company's people-first culture, there is amazing scope for learning new skills and having serious opportunities for impressive career progression.
- Work alongside fantastic colleagues who are passionate about what they do and have the chance to get involved socially with clubs like a football club, squash team, company band, or even a beer brewing club!
- Competitive salary based on experience and a great pension scheme.
- Travel allowance for commuting into the office in Stavanger.
- Prioritise your health as the company offers health-care packages as well as gym memberships agreements within their gym at the office!
- Growing team of eager and energised SAP Professionals in Norway with a fantastic office environment with lunch scheme available.
Are you already excited to move? Why not send your CV in and start the conversation!