Danish-speaking customer service representative for a growing company
Are you fluent in Danish and interested in working in a challenging customer support role? We at Academic Work have been given the opportunity to search for a Customer Support representative for our client in the life science industry for a long-term assignment. You will become part of a team that supports customers throughout the Nordic region. Is this the next step in your career? We warmly welcome your application now as the selection process is ongoing.
Academic Work is searching for a Danish-speaking Customer Support representative for our client. You will become part of the company's Customer Care department, which currently consists of about 20 people working with customers in the Nordic market. The support is divided into two groups working closely together.
In your role, you will primarily work with telephone and email to provide support to the company's customers regarding delivery notifications, complaints, and handling of quotations. In addition to this, you will work with order management in their system and support customers who have placed orders through the company's webshop.
The work is based on 4 different business systems, and there is no requirement to know them, but being able to easily learn new systems is advantageous for the position. The daily work is handled automatically through a system that distributes calls based on availability and language competence, receiving around 5-7 calls per day. Responsibility for the common email queue where customer questions come in is also part of the daily work.
You will be offerd
- A challenging work where problem-solving is in focus
- Work in fresh new facilities with access to a gym
- A comprehensive onboarding
- A hybrid solution regarding work in the office and remotely Work in an environment influenced by various Nordic countries
As a consultant for Academic Work, we offer significant opportunities for you to grow professionally, build your network, and create valuable contacts for the future. For this assignment, you will be employed by us at Academic Work and work as a consultant at the client's location. The assignment is for 6 months, and then there are very good chances of extension. Read more about our consultant[ Link removed ]
- Receive incoming calls regarding orders, changes to orders, or delivery notifications
- Handle complaints and work for excellent customer satisfaction
- Create quotations and bids Follow up on solving customer problems and inquiries
- Together with colleagues, come up with solutions to larger problems Work in the four different business systems
- Speaks Danish fluently in speech and writing. Fluent Danish is crucial to succeed in the role
- Has previous experience in a similar role or in service where the customer and their experience have been in focus
- Has a good understanding of systems as the role involves working with different systems on a daily basis
- Speaks and writes fluent English as handling calls in languages other than your own may occur
- Swedish in speech and writing
- Experience from the life science industry
- Experience from business systems
We are looking for someone who is:
- Fearless and proactive
- Start: Urgent
- Scope: Full time, 6 months with great chances of extension
- Location: Gothenburg, Arendal
The recruitment process is handled by Academic Work, and the client's request is that all questions regarding the position are handled by Academic Work.
We are reviewing applications continuously, and the ad may be closed before the position is filled if we have moved on to the selection and interview phase.
Job ID: 15093644-SE