Are you currently stuck in a job that isn't giving you the development opportunities you need? Are you worried that your skills will become obsolete in the modern world of tech? Do you feel undervalued, under-appreciated, or uninspired?
I think I can help you...
My client is a software development company based in Gothenburg. They make a variety of different online platforms and solutions to help businesses of all different shapes and sizes effectively manage their projects, portfolios and resources in order to meet their strategic goals, and be better than their competition.
They're looking for multiple personnel right now in order to continue to grow their outreach and meet the increasing demand from their existing and new clientele:
There are around 65 people in the company at the moment, mostly based in Gothenburg. There are multiple AGILE teams working collaboratively on numerous products. You will join one of the AGILE teams and be involved in full project life-cycles pretty much from the get go. Your team, whichever it will be work very closely with the clients, constantly discussing new ideas and suggestions and receiving quick feedback on releases. If you love AGILE methodology, you'll fit in perfectly.
Full-Stack .NET Developer
As a Full-Stack .NET Developer, you will work collaboratively in one of the several AGILE teams. There's more junior teams who handle some of the more basic development tasks, and there are senior team who deal with the nitty gritty complex stuff. And then of course everyone in between. The more senior you are, and the more of the requirements you hit (see below), the more complicated challenging work you'll be doing in your first year. Nothing is stopping more junior developers from starting in one team and then moving through the business, growing into a full-stack tech boffin.
The AGILE teams, of which there are many, all work full project life-cycles. The clients who use these solutions are very close to you as well, so expect this role to be very communicative, sociable, and fast-paced. If you are bored right now in your current role, this will fix that pronto!
You will NEED the following skills and experience as a minimum to be considered for this role:
- 2+ years of experience working as a software developer with C#/F# .NET on the back-end.
- Some experience working with Cloud technologies (preferably Azure or AWS).
- Swedish fluency, or professional working proficiency.
If you have ANY of the following, this will make you a more valuable commodity in the company:
- Experience, or an interest in the User Experience (UX), and/or functional programming languages, and/or ReasonML
- Desire to be involved in architectural discussions and have influence.
- Integration experience with REST, and/or GraphQL back-ends.
- A love of AGILE and/or SAFe working methodologies.
Why applying for this role will be the best decision you'll ever make
Every now and again, you make an amazing decision. Applying for this role is an amazing decision. Here's why:
- The company has been awarded "best place to work in Sweden" in multiple consecutive years, and has won multiple "Gasell" awards.
- This is how product development teams should be: Utilising the latest, most modern technologies. Huge focus on learning and experimenting as part of a cross-functional team in a collaborative working environment. Equal opportunities, and influence and responsibility for everyone, not just the people in the board room.
- You are a flower, and you will grow: Lots of dedicated time (sun), and money (water) is given to you in order to help you become the best version of yourself, however that looks to you. Your personal development is just as important as the product development itself, because this is how it should be. If you are happy, motivated, inspired, it'll shine through the products and services you work on.
- The packed out package: Up to 60,000 SEK per month, Benify benefits portal, plus/minus 6% pension, 30-35 days holiday, Spotify, gym membership, headphones, phone, and phone contract.
If you see the value here, if you see the potential, then click the link to apply. You can also email me at [ Email address blocked ] to ask any questions or send your CV directly.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader in Microsoft technology recruitment. Since 2006, we've found over 19,000 permanent and contract Microsoft professionals for partners, ISVs, and end users in the ecosystem.
For more information, visit [ Link removed ] .
Job ID: 240123CM