ADB Safegate leads the world in smart solutions that help airports handle more aircraft, safely and efficiently, from approach to departure. Our products and services can lift any airport's performance from approach, runway and taxiway lighting; to tower-based traffic control systems; to intelligent gate and docking automation.
We are looking for talented and enthusiastic people with the passion to support our vision and help to change the future of aviation. We are now offering a fascinating position as Full Stack Developer to join our team. You will work from the office in Malmö but with close cooperation with our team in Graz, Austria.
Reporting to the Subdept Software Manager of our Gates Business, the Full Stack Developer will be focused on design, and development of our Angular/NestJS applications. This role provides a fantastic opportunity to work with people around the world and experience many different cultures.
As our Full Stack Developer, you will be involved in development of the entire system. The work with our applications will be done together with a team of internal and external developers. You’ll also:
- Design, specify and implement system solutions while considering functionality, data, security, integration, infrastructure, and performance.
- Develop, maintain, and improve the overall architecture.
At ADB Safegate, we have an entrepreneurial spirit and want to move forward, but the way forward is never completely structured. It is important you want to work in an organization where you can build structure, develop, and influence our methods with the rest of the team and investigate new possible technologies to fulfil to the organization’s business needs.
- +2 years of experience within software development
- Experience with data layer interfaces (we use a combination of message queues, REST, custom web sockets, etc…)
- Experience with microservice architecture (docker, Kubernetes, etc…)
- Experience working with collaboration software (e.g. Jira, Confluence, Git)
- Fluent English skills
Good to have:
- Experience in DevOps, Continuous Integration & Delivery
- Experience working in an international, multicultural, and entrepreneurial environment
- Knowledge within cloud services (Azure/AWS etc.)
- Fluent Swedish skills
- You have an international, intercultural mindset and experience and love working with, and learning from, colleagues and clients around the globe.
- Aviation is a fast-paced and challenging industry, but you know how to deal with that. You have great time management and organizational skills that allow you to meet customer commitments for large scale projects.
- You are skilled in communicating with people from all walks of life, effortlessly conveying complex information in an understandable manner. In turn, you are able to read between the lines and understand the needs of the customer.
For this recruitment assignment, ADB SAFEGATE is in cooperation with Randstad. If you want to know more about the position, please contact Therese Roos, [ Email address blocked ] or Sally Hansen, [ Email address blocked ]