As a company, we are on an exciting journey driven by technology and new digital habits, developing our business to create outcomes that matter to our customers. Our goal is to deliver seamless customer experiences in more relevant, accessible and sustainable ways. In our Digital Experience & Omni Channel department, we are driving change by aligning people, processes and technologies across our company. If you want to be part of building something and truly make a mark that matters, this is an excellent opportunity!
This role is located in either Gothenburg. We wants to continue to be a safe, flexible and attractive employer and have now introduced a flexible workplace for our office employees. We believe a hybrid solution between the office and working remote will create the best environment for us to be creative, productive and find a work-life balance creating magic today and tomorrow.THE POSITION:
We are on an exciting and transformative process towards customer centricity with the aim of a unified experience across the full customer journey. In this role you will be a key player in enabling the future, working hands on developing new components, functions and integrations in a new Adobe Experience Manager (CMS) project. You will be part of enabling the vision and future website experience of the company, across all markets. As well as other digital touchpoints throughout the customer journey. You will work in close collaboration with UX, Analytics, Customer Journey teams and other stakeholders.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Development/Enhancement of new or existing components to be used in the CMS, as well as creating and maintaining templates.
- Development of server-side business logic and cross-cutting platform features.
- Iteratively and collaboratively develop scalable anduser friendlyexperience fragments for all channels.
- Help integrating tools like Adobe Target to help content creators be able to personalize our customers experiences on the website.
- Deliver according to the Stena Line brand strategy, communication platform, including look and feel, personality, tone of voice and brand positioning.
- Come up with ideas of how to use new innovations to help the business move forward.
Your personality matters as much as how good you are at what you do. Therefore, we are looking for someone that sees opportunities rather than obstacles and that wants to be part of our journey towards a unified customer experience and would enjoy doing so from a technical point of view. Mostly frontend related but also backend if needed. You have an interest for new technology, being a driven individual not afraid to make mistakes or ask questions. There is room for further self-development as you will be part of a newly started division with the task of keeping our website neat, tidy and up to date, without too much old legacy inthe way.
- Backend experience using Java.
- Educational background within system science or engineering.
- Fluent in English.
- Experience from working with CMS-tools, or wanting to learn and become certified in our CMS, Adobe Experience Manager.
- Having worked in close collaboration with UX.
- Serverside rendered frameworks like JSP or ASP.NET.
- Having worked with Git, Confluence or Azuredevops.
- Experience with Apache WebServer.
- Experience in React.
If you have previously worked with Adobe Experience Manager, that’s a plus, but not a requirement. Being able to show something you have worked on before is also highly meriting. ABOUT THE EMPLOYMENT:
This is a consulting assignment which means that you will initially be employed by Friday. The ambition is that the assignment will result in a permanent position at the client company after a duration of 6-12 months. ADDITIONAL INFORMARTION:
- Employment type: Full-time, Long-term
- Start date: According to agreement
- Location: Gothenburg
- Contact person: Gabriella Bergström, [ Email address blocked ]
- Salary: Fixed monthly
Apply by clicking the link below. Remember to be quick with your application as we make continuous selection of candidates and the position can be filled before the application deadline is due. ABOUT FRIDAY:
By being a partner to our clients and candidates, we strive to find the best match for you both. We achieve this by really getting to know our clients and candidate’s needs! Of course, we will ensure that requirements and skillsets match. But above all, we focus on the importance to find harmony between values and corporate culture which both candidate and client considers optimal.
Our passion is to help people to the right position, workplace and context and we work in the field between IT and Technology. That's why we founded Friday, with the ambition to help you with the job that gives you the Friday feeling - every day!
We mainly focusing on young engineers who are at the beginning of their careers or soon concluding college / university within the IT and Technology field. Our belief is that people reach their fullest potential when looking forward to going to work each morning. "Friday - everyday", how about that?