ParkTrade develops and operates systems to securely manage payments and notification services for road tolls, traffic fees and low emission zones all over Europe. They are now heading an expansion and you will get the opportunity to join their exciting journey ahead. In this key position you will be able to use your broad knowledge in full stack, focusing on front-end development and new cloud-based technologies. You will be the 2:nd developer in at ParkTrade, with lots of potential to grow with responsibility. Sounds like a once-in-a- lifetime- opportunity, right?
In this role you will lead design projects across ParkTrades portfolio, working closely together with the founders, with modern technologies such as the Azure and AWS products coding in React, Angular, C# and .NET.
You are offered
• A company in a scale- up phase where you will be able to make a huge impact on our environment
• An atmosphere who focuses on new & fresh technologies such as cloud web services
• An opportunity to grow with responsibility
• Lead design projects across the entire ParkTrade product portfolio of consumer and enterprise services. You will work closely with customers, business development, our support team and be part of the ParkTrade tech team
• Turn consumer and customer requirements into great services by solving needs in a user-friendly way
• Self-going and taking ownership and responsibility of design with responsibility for the entire product portfolio including web, online solutions and mobile applications.
• Rapidly produce multiple concepts and prototypes while in parallel working with enhancing existing services
Vi söker dig som
• A bachelors degree within computer science or applied physics OR similar
• You have good skills working in frameworks such as React, Angular or similar framework
• You are familiar with DevOps and API integrations
• You have a great interest in working with Azure, AWS technologies and learn about Microservice architecture, its considered an extra plus if you also have relevant work experience within these technologies
• Full work proficiency in English, both oral and written, it is an extra plus if you speak Swedish, since both languages will be useful in your role
As a person you are:
• Problem solving
• Taking initiatives
• Good listener
• Start: due to agreement
• Work extent: fulltime, permanent position, 6 months of prohibition
• Location: Sturegatan, Central parts of Stockholm
• Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from ParkTrade that all questions regarding the position is handled by
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
Information om företaget
ParkTrade assists all European companies and government authorities with the management of traffic- and parking related fines and fees, foremost issued to foreign registered vehicles.