Do you want to work in a growing team where collaboration, team spirit and personal responsibility is highly valued? Do you also have an interest in tech, development and helping other? Then this may be the right job for you!
Academic Work is now looking for a full stack developer for a company called Keystone Education Group, the company has done an exiting joruney the past years and is now expanding. Keystone Education Group vision is to help everyone in the world to find the right education, because of the strength and values the company has it is highly possible for them to help other people making one of their biggest decisions in their life: which education, course, or training to attend. One of the key factors of their success has been to recruit passionate, professional, and high-performance candidates, they have now grown successfully into more than 500 talented employees.
As a full stack developer at Keystone Education Group you will be working with an international group based in Stockholm. The inhouse-tech team you will be working with prioritizes working qualitatively rather than quantitatively, they also value you as a teamplayer and therefore all your idées are valuable.
You are offered
* The opportunity to work with exiting projects and to work with a large-scale cloud-hosted solution
* To work in an international environment with colleagues from many different countries
* To work in a workplace where Monday breakfast, team lunches, Friday beer and events is a part of the job!
* A hybrid workplace!Arbetsuppgifter
In your role as a full stack developer, you will work with a tech team that is responsible to provide a technical platform and technical solutions. As a full stack developer at Keystone Education Group, you will have varied tasks and make the platform more proficient. You will:
* Working togheter with your team to set goals to optimize and develop the platform
* You will work with the latest technologies, including cloud cumputing and serves less-technologies
Vi söker dig som
* Has at least 2 years of experience as a developer working in C#, .Net MVC/ .Net Core
* Adequate database knowledge including authoring and validating SQL queries
* You are comfortable to communicate in English
* Possess working experience with distributed architectures (REST, WCF, Queue-based
* You have a knowledge of Cloud computing on AWS, GraphQL, Moq or Entity Framework
In this recruitment process, we believe that you recognize yourself in the following competencie
* Ability to cooperate
* Start: Immediately
* Extent: Fulltime
* Location: Stockholm City
The recruitment process is handled by Academic Work and the customer's wishes are that all issues concerning the process are handled by Academic Work.
We go through the selection on an ongoing basis and the advert can be taken down before the position is filled if we have moved on to the selection and interview phase.
Information om företaget