Our client is partnered with some major tech companies in the Stockholm area (EA-Dice, ICA Gruppen, Kindred and more!) to provide high level technical solutions to meet a range of complex, technical challenges.
They are opening their doors for one more hire before the year is out. The reason? They are actually having to turn projects down after the immense successes they have seen for their consultants, and the wider business as a whole, and as such need more hands on deck.
Offering fantastic salaries, incredible benefits, exposure to some of the most prestigious companies in Stockholm, AND one of the tightest-knit team cultures I have ever seen. This is definitely an opportunity worth exploring for anyone looking to take their career to the next step!
Role & Responsibilities
- Construction of new systems/applications across the stack; the new hire will work to a full-stack capacity and even get hands on with DevOps tools like Kubernetes and Terraform
- You will regularly take a deep dive into customer's existing technical solutions, ever-optimising to the philosophy that perfection is always within reach!
- Extensive interaction with customers and on-site tech teams; carrying out requirements analysis to ensure solutions are the highest quality from the very roots of the project
Skills & Qualifications
- Ideally 5+ years of experience with Node.js
- Demonstrable experience of developing with cloud-native infrastructures
- Any knowledge/hands on experience with microservice architecture tools (Docker, K8S) is very appealing too!
- Professional working Swedish ability is essential
- Fantastic salary, bonus and benefits model
- An incredibly close-knit and collaborative team culture; "tech obsessed nerds" who love engaging with their passion
- Cross-functional teamwork; are you a rockstar dev that could sharpen up your ops skills? Well just ask to work with one of the SRE guys and get learning!