Come and join a market leading Digital marketing agency on their journey to global recognition!
Ever received an errant mass email? Received marketing information that is clearly not relevant for you? Maybe upon receipt you asked yourself "are there not solutions that can stop this happening?"
You would be right to do so! Marketing historically has had a shaky reputation at best, mass marketing even more so!
Our client has stepped in to rectify the situation. Formed by former Google alumnus, they are using data-driven decision making to optimise and streamline the targeted marketing experience, and seeing great results in doing so!
They are now looking to hire a full-stack developer to join them in building their next generation marketing solutions to be rolled out to their global customer base!
Role & Responsibilities
- Work closely with the development team to maintain and update the current stack and applications, as well as define future architectural styles and technological innovations
- Work closely with the marketing team to ensure the best possible service to end users; focusing on broad usability for end customers
- You will be responsible for building, integrating and developing internal products - with a focus on security, scaleability, performance and high availability
Skills & Qualifications
- Minimum 5 years of experience in web development; we work with Python (Django/Flask) and Node
- Solid and demonstrable ability to build web applications using React.js
- Knowledge of severless frameworks and cloud providers is highly valuable (we are using GCP!)
- Standard ITP1 pension, 30 vacation days
- Remote flexibility beyond Covid-19
- Opportunity to take a position within a fast-growing company at the forefront of modern tech