Randstad Technologies is looking for a talented Frontend Engineer to join Qmatic's R&D team in Mölndal.
Q-matic is a company driven by the promise of Connecting People to Services! In our flat organizational structure, you get the chance to work “where it happens” – close to the product and the business. You can own your professional development and advance your career as you work across global boundaries to develop ideas that shape the future of our business, products and way of working.
The development department at Qmatic is characterized by a climate of transparency and a positive atmosphere. We believe that you, like us, want to have fun at work and enjoy teamwork. As a team, we work freely and autonomously to solve problems. It allows us to take responsibility and ownership throughout the whole software development process.
Supported by skilled peers, colleagues, and design system you will get the opportunity to creatively apply your strong front end development skills. You will work in a cross functional development team with close collaboration to other developers, QA engineers and UX designers to ensure you have the best conditions to deliver top class products.
You will be a part of a team developing Qmatic’s first product for a multi-tenancy SaaS architecture. As a Front End Engineer at Qmatic you have a strong visual and interaction design intuition. You will have a close collaboration with our UX designer and together develop solutions that are not only technically feasible but also satisfying the user. You will typically work with our backend developers in order to agree on API design and how to ensure we build the best performing software.
Full-time. The position is located at our HQ in Krokslätts Fabriker, Mölndal. Given the current pandemic we mostly work from our home offices and we see that you too have experience working in distributed teams.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- Have experience with Vue with Vuetify, on typescript and with SASS
- Are used to working with UX designers in an efficient way. You know how to realize their vision yet challenge it to improve. You shed light of the challenges as well as possibilities to get a rough order of magnitude for suggested solutions.
- Possess the ability to communicate fluently in English, both spoken and written
- Are efficient but careful about details
- Have basic UX/Design competence
We also believe that you:
- Have experience working with products developed for hosting in AWS
- Have been using GitLab for continuous integration and deployment
- Are used to having a design system supporting you in your daily work as well as contributing to the same with new content.
- Are structured and analytical with a focus on achieving results and solving problems.
- Have good interpersonal skills, and ability to effectively communicate with a diversity of individuals
Selection and interviews will take place on an ongoing basis. The position may be filled before the last application date, so please apply as soon as possible.
For more information:
Josefine Westlander, josefine.westlander @randstad.se
Soheil Subhi, [ Email address blocked ]