If you like to work in a relaxed and agile working environment with a friendly team that has a true passion for their product, you are the right person to join Silobreakers office in Södermalm, Stockholm! Silobreaker creates products that help business, security and intelligence professionals analyze and bring meaning to an ever-increasing amount of data on the web. Silobreaker is small and independent, yet highly successful and on a mission to accelerate growth. With customers in more than 20 countries, we are a leader in our business space.
Silobreaker helps customers understand Cyber Security risks and trends in their environment. Their technology combines analysis of unstructured data, interactive visualizations and machine learning to process millions of documents from hundreds of thousands of sources to serve up situation pictures about any topic.
Customers can monitor hacker groups, malware, data breaches and leaks, vulnerabilities, reputational risks, or any other kind of threat in news, blogs, feeds, and social media or in other internal or external data. Silobreaker users spend less time collecting and searching for data and more time on learning, discovering, and making better-informed decisions. Some of the world's largest companies and organizations rely on Silobreaker's ability to deliver relevant Cyber Threat Intelligence, Competitive Intelligence, Business Intelligence, and Incident & Crisis Management Support.
The development team is located in homely premises on Götgatan, near Slussen in Stockholm. Other than working with their passion, they also spend time going on trips abroad, eat Tuesday breakfasts, have dinners/after works, and exercise together.
Silobreaker is a product company and works agile. The team is highly skilled and experienced. All developers at Silobreaker work closely with the product and have a big influence on its design. Everyone has great flexibility and very good opportunities to grow both architecture and development skills.
As a Frontend Developer at Silobreaker, you become a part of a family where you work closely together and where everyone has a big influence in every part of the process. Your work will include developing new features and visualizations for Silobreakers award-winning open-source intelligence application. You will participate in planning and architecting a state-of-the-art online user interface that is used 24/7 by numerous Fortune100/FTSE100 sized customers. You will also have the opportunity to develop other skills, like backend, API development, and DevOps - all depending on your drive and focus. Silobreaker encourages developers to explore all parts of our stack and you have a lot of flexibility in your role.
Silobreaker is agile and pair programming, unit testing, demos, and retrospectives are all part of the work - helping both you and the team to evolve together and build software that works with as little technical debt as possible. You also will have frequent one-on-one meetings with your manager to help with your personal development and future with the company.
Vi söker dig som
• Have a university education in Computer Science or similar orientation
• Experience with at least one modern front-end framework such as Angular, React, Vue.js or similar
• Knowledge of HTML5, CSS, LESS/SASS, ES6 and TypeScript
• Have a good sense for and opinions about good UI design
• An understanding of design patterns and best practices for front-end development - such as reactive programming, observables, REST, GraphQL
• A high standard of written and verbal English, as Silobreaker works in an international environment and both internal and external communication is in English
• Valid working permit for Sweden
It will be considered an additional qualification if you experience:
• Within development
• In other programming languages, like C#, Java or Python
• In cloud technologies
• Can take a UI design and make a pixel perfect implementation
As a person, you see the big picture, you are good at solving problems and take great pride in executing your work in the best way possible. You will be working at a company where you will contribute with your ambition and creativity to new ideas and solutions.
• Start: According to agreement
• Work extent: Fulltime
• Location: Södermalm, south of central Stockholm
• Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Silobreaker that all questions regarding the position are handled by
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
Information om företaget
Read more about Silobrekaer here