Make a difference together with Camanio as a Frontend Developer by creating a user-friendly modern portal for digital care!
Camanio are building a modern, efficient, event driven, and user-friendly platform for health care centred around the individual. Our platform and digital services connect elderly, next of kin and care professionals in an easy and secure way. You will work with experienced developers with a great passion for doing good and developing solutions with a greater purpose while keeping the technology in focus. We give you space to drive things forward in areas you are passionate about and you will also be able to take the lead over the front-end parts.
- A digital healthcare company that develops smart solutions to increase the quality of care and life as well as make a difference in our world.
- A product that is at the beginning of an exciting journey where you get to take great responsibility in the development.
- The opportunity to be part of an open organization that is characterized by cooperation and where the team members are happy to share knowledge and experiences.
As a Frontend Developer, you will be involved in and able to take the lead in the development of the frontend functionality of the platform. Initially, there will be a focus on creating and building the platform to shape a commercial PaaS. Working with us, you meet a modern development environment, and we are characterized by:
- The desire to create stylish, secure, and accessible solutions for consumers.
- Our high level of experience and technical competence.
- Driven by following and improving best practice in development.
- A high level of commitment, openness, and joy.
THE TEAM AND WORK PLACE
We work in smaller teams where you will interact daily with Product Owners, Requirements Analysts and Architects who support the development. The team you would take lead for consists of 3 Frontend Developers and an Application Specialist. We normally work at Hästholmsvägen in Stockholm but are currently working remotely. Going forward, we see a hybrid solution as the new normal.
We are looking for a person who are comfortable working independently on their own but also in collaboration with others. You ensure that the work continues and attach great importance to delivering with good quality on time. You are motivated by taking responsibility and by writing simple and flexible code. In addition, you are communicative and can describe and explain complex tasks in a simple and understandable way. An interest in coaching others is a plus!
We have chosen to work with Ada Digital in this recruitment. Their recruitment process focuses on transparency, inclusion and a fast moving candidate experience. And now we want to know more about you – on your own terms! To apply, please fill out the short form, briefly motivate why you are interested in the position, and attach your CV or LinkedIn-profile. No additional documentation is needed. You can then, in real-time, follow your application online as our recruiters are working with it. We work with a continues selection process which means we might hire a candidate before the final apply date, so apply already today! Interested and want to know more? Please contact our recruiter today. We are looking forward to connecting soon!