At Benify, we help companies around the world become better employers. Our journey started in 2004 in Sweden. Today, Benify is a truly independent, flexible, and agile global technology company offering the market’s leading global benefits and total rewards platform with more than 1,500 clients and 2 million users around the world. Our vision is a world where every employee knows their true value. Our mission is to delivery technology that helps great employers become exceptional ones.
We know that success is not a one-person show; we´re on this journey together, which means we succeed together. Benify has been certified as a great place to work according to the Great Place to Work® institute’s international standard. We’re proud of our culture and we’re confident you will be too. In fact, thanks to our employees, Benify has also been named one of Sweden’s 10 best places to work by Great Place to Work® two years in a row.
We are currently looking for a Frontend Developer, specialised in Angular, to help Benify improve our product even more and like to lead the way in our Angular work!
We offer you a position where you have the chance to become a specialist and lead the way in how we develop Angular. You will have the overall responsibility to develop this process as well as coding yourself. Your mission is to make sure our development teams can be efficient in the delivery and that the technology is easy to use. Since you will be working hands on with coding you will also contribute to new features and improve our benefits software in close collaboration with the team, from transforming business- and user needs into great solutions.
As a Frontend Developer at Benify, you will join an agile and cross functional team of developers, product owner, UX and agile coach. We see innovation and long-term sustainability as our foremost guiding principles and we hope you will share that with us. We work with CI/CD and release things daily as well as continuously evaluate the technologies and tools being used. In addition, you will be responsible for all phases of the Software Development Lifecycle.
As a Frontend Developer, you will:
- Work with the latest version of Angular and Typescript
- Improve the development process for Angular development. Everything from the toolchain to how we structure the code to be more efficient
- Build your own knowledge as well as sharing it with other developers, through collaboration and knowledge sharing forums
- Be a part of a fullstack agile team which owns and maintains their own product
- Contribute to technical- and architectural evolution as well as improvements of code quality
To thrive in this role, you have a genuine interest in understanding business needs and creating user value in a complex code base. In addition, you have a product mindset, thrive to seek improvements and see the value by finding the best solution suitable for our platform. You like digging deep into your area of expertise and share your knowledge to help others to improve, where solving problems and discussing technical solutions as a team is important to you.
To succeed in this role, we also see that you have:
- Relevant educational background within Computer Science, Software Development or similar
- Experience using Angular, preferably several different versions
- A few years’ experience working with frontend technologies like HTML, CSS and Typescript
- Agile values and hands-on experience in agile software development
- Experience working with modern browser APIs
- Experience with state management libraries. We use NgRx, but if you worked with Redux or something similar, it is also meritorious
- Passion about the user experience important and appreciate working closely together with product design
- Being familiar with functional programming is meritorious
What do we offer you?
At Benify, you get the opportunity to work at an organisation where everyone contributes to our success, where everyone helps each other and has fun while doing it. We know that it is our employees who make Benify successful. We not only welcome your ideas, but we also encourage them. Your development is up to you - your initiative, drive, and curiosity are all key factors to your development at Benify, where the opportunities are limitless.
Being experts in benefits, we offer great perks, including access to our benefits platform, a generous health and wellness contribution, flexible working, company innovation days, and conferences. Not only that, but you'll also quickly become part of our incredible and collaborative culture!
Start: As soon as possible
Extent: Full time
Sounds like a good match? Ready to make an impact? Great!
Help us change workplaces for the better – apply today!
Apply by sending your CV and/or your LinkedIn profile using the application form below.
If you have any questions about the role, or want to find more what it’s like to work at Benify, please contact [ Link removed ] (Talent Acquisition) or [ Link removed ] (Engineering Manager).