In this role you will join a fast-growing ethical FinTech startup led by a C-suite composed of true veterans from the financial, PropTech and Energy-Tech sectors as they look to promote and increase the usage of domestic, renewable energy methods.
Having recently signed agreements with the largest bank in the Nordics, this company is going from strength to strength in their continued expansion, and are now looking to scale up across their teams - starting with a senior front-end engineer!
Role & Responsibilities
- Successful candidates will be given the opportunity to take ownership over each feature they contribute towards; analysing requirements, developing POC's, optimising for customer use and maintaining after release
- Additionally, successful candidates will be granted control over core foundational components of the platform; building reusable components that will be reflected across the platform, and become a key part of the platform's "identity"
- Further to this, as the company expands into new markets there will be tasks relating to integrating 3rd party/external resources; e.g. currency translators, regulatory guidelines
Skills & Qualifications
- Demonstrable experience of UX/UI functionality and design
- Domain knowledge is highly attractive; any previous experience in financial/FinTech companies is highly desirable
- Additionally, any candidates with experience of API design/construction will be viewed very favourably
- Highly attractive salary model with 30 vacation days
- ITP1 pensions; 5000 SEK wellness allowance; insurances
- Laptop and phone.