We are very excited to be working closely with a fast growing FinTech organisation as they embark on a highly ambitious scaling up for 2021!
With a highly successful legal/financial advisory arm, the company now has a tremendous budget set aside to strengthen up their technology arm.
Offering a rare opportunity to work alongside experts within the areas of legal, risk and financial compliance, this is an unparallelled chance to acquire a high level of specific domain knowledge that will be highly applicable to all technologies pertaining to FinTech.
Role & Responsibilities
- Successful candidates will take a deep dive into the existing products/solutions to get a feel for how they operate; planning future modernisations, designing customisations, and developing entirely new products.
- After the initial settling in period, you will be given free-reign to modernise and renovate all 'customer-facing' aspects of the internal platform, and take a critical role in the construction of customer-specific solutions.
- Candidates will work alongside the advisory arm (legal, risk, compliance), liaising with these teams as the basis of requirements gathering
Skills & Qualifications
- 3+ years of professional experience in Front-end Engineering with React, TypeScript
- Strong experience in designing and implementing UX/UI functionalities
- Prior experience developing and deploying to a cloud-native platform is highly beneficial
- Fantastic salary models, rebates on mortgages via SEB, 6 weeks paid vacation
- Health insurance, naprapathic care, free massages
- options to lease car, subsidised travel, fantastic pension model.