ValueOne is recruiting a Forecast Manager & Inventory Analyst Pharmaceuticals, Finland & Baltics, for Bayer, a pharmaceutical company in Stockholm.
Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the fields of health care and agriculture. As an innovation company, it sets trends in research-intensive areas. Bayer’s products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.The role
The role as Forecast Manager & Inventory Analyst is a twofold specialist position that requires solid experience in supply chain management. The position is located in Stockholm.
You will be responsible for developing, executing and providing demand insight to make business decisions executing demand plans and in-market inventory plans that will enable the division to meet sales objectives. You will collaborate with key stakeholders of the supply chain, sales, marketing, regulatory, and order to cash teams on a regular basis.
This position will also include supporting the management of end to end supply chain, where you will manage relationships with global and local stakeholders.
Furthermore, responsiblity for the accuracy of stock records is part of the role, ensuring master data accuracy and ensuring inventory availability to meet customer orders. You will be working as part of One Team with colleagues locally and in the Shared Service Centre organizations, maintaining a strong collaborative relationship and driving continuous improvement with Bayer´s third party logistic providers for the assigned country responsibility.
Experience and competence
- Coordinate and moderate the Sales & Operations Planning process in the country organization/cluster.
- Lead forecast meetings with key stakeholders, reviewing recommended sales forecasts and inventory goals against set KPI’s. Make recommended adjustments to forecast and inventory targets based on changes in demand and market trends.
- Actively promote and utilize statistical forecasting capability, proactively reviewing proposals for statistical forecasting on quarterly basis in collaboration with SSCDN.
- Review Forecast and supply changes with SSCDN to ensure a solid and accurate forecast/demand plan that achieve appropriate levels of saleable product availability when needed.
- Perform plausibility check for all forecast and all stock level information that is being reported and provide accurate and timely reporting within the team and to the business.
- Proactively manage all product life cycle administration locally.
- Work as “one virtual team” with SSCDN supporting the setup of the new function, including training, regular and proactive collaboration and identifying and implementing process improvements.
- Evolving and maintaining documentation and standard operating procedures for demand planning processes and systems.
- Ensure accurate and timely execution of all inventory management related transactions.
- Identify/Contribute to process/system improvements and cost optimization initiatives in collaboration with internal and external customer.
- Responsible/Support the annual stock count process.
- Manage RAD Service Engineer inventory.
- Acting as single point of contact for the Shared Service Centre Delivery Network for any issues.
- Update master data to the 3PL.
- Manage reconciliation for the monthly sales and stock.
- Responsible for processing payments & reporting in respect of sustainability & environmental initiatives and regulations.
The position requires a Bachelor's degree in a related field or other relevant work experience and at least 5 years relevant experience in Demand & Forecasting, Order to Cash, Supply Chain Management and logistics. Extensive knowledge of supply chain and logistics processes (S&OP) and supporting systems within a commercial / FMCG environment is a prerequisit for the role as well as prior experience handling the demand planning role for a large FMCG company. Expert level knowledge of forecasting processes and tools (Strong SAP & APO skills ) is also valuable for the role and we need you to have strong knowledge of internal logistics operation flow. Fluency in English is required and preferably one Scandinavian language.
A continuous improvement mind set & strong multi-tasking skills are essential for the position. Also, assertive, analytical problem solver skills with a can-do attitude. Strong skills in SAP and APO as well as Excel is a further requirement.
The role furthermore, requires strong stake holder management skills, an analytical and communicative mindset and ability to work independently and cross functional in a fast-paced hands-on international environment.
You must also be able to manage regular travels and visits to Bayer´s office & 3PL’s in both Finland and Lithuania.Application
We look forward to receiving your application. Please apply through our webpage at: [ Link removed ] as soon as possible. Feel free to contact Olof Widmark at +46 70-7868 099 with any questions regarding the listed position.
ValueOne are specialists in supply chain management, purchasing and logistics. We offer our customers services in three business areas: interim logistics and procurement consultants, recruitment of buyers and logisticians, as well as development of our customers’ supply chain operations in terms of strategies, models, methods, processes, structure, and competence.