At Tetra Pak we commit to making food safe and available, everywhere; and we protect what's good – protecting food, protecting people, and protecting the planet. By doing so we touch millions of people's lives every day. And we need people like you to make it happen.
Business stream Prepared Food and Plant Based within Liquid Food Solutions in Tetra Pak is now looking for a Technical Line Solution Manager. This role within Tetra Pak is to bring innovative processing solutions, optimized for the highest sustainability, to the continuously growing global liquid food market.
We are looking for an experienced professional who will add the technical aspect to the value proposition of our line solutions within prepared food.
Key aspects of the job are to ensure that our line solutions not only generate the desired product by the customer, but also achieves this in a sustainable way. As such, you will be responsible for “Total Cost of Ownership” calculations at the line level specifically for Prepared Food. Your work will influence the direction of the solutions we offer and by acting as a stakeholder in development of products and tools you will contribute to ensuring a competitive portfolio for current and future needs.
As Technical Line Solution Manager, you will also provide a senior level of support for the technical challenges related to prepared food processing (high viscous and particulate formulations) to LFS commercial team and to our markets. Processing of prepared food largely relates to the product properties in the different unit operations, and how these changes as a result of the processing. You will work closely to the Food Technologists in your team, but to succeed in the role understanding processing of high viscous and/or particulate products is key.
This is a permanent position. You can expect to travel up to 20-25% of your working time. The preferable location is Lund, Sweden but for the right candidate we are open for location at other Tetra Pak offices globally.
What you will do
- As Technical Line Solution Manager, you will:
- Be the global owner of the technical aspects of the best practice lines
- Maintain, influence and utilize our tools and processes for line engineering from Prepared Food perspective, including total cost of ownership
- Ensure long term competitiveness of our best practice lines by:
- Taking ownership of the sustainability and TCO aspects of our technical solutions at the line level
- Close dialogue with market and customers to pick up the latest trends and challenges and convert into development needs.
- Consolidate latest experience from installed base and implement in our best practice.
- Contribute to the competitive advantage for our portfolio within prepared food
- Contribute to communication, training, and sales material development to highlight the added value of our best practice lines, both externally and internally
- Provide senior support on technical aspects of the line solutions to LFS commercial team and markets
We believe you have
We believe you have a master’s degree in engineering (or equivalent) and minimum 5 years of experience working within design of production lines in the food industry. You also have experience in processing of high viscous and/or particulate foods. Of course, you have a very good technical understanding and ability to absorb and understand customer needs. Since you will work in a global arena, fluency in English, both written and spoken is required.
To succeed with the main responsibilities of the role, you need to be able to convey your message in a clear manner, both to internal stakeholders and in front of customers. You have a strong drive and a can-do attitude. You enjoy sharing your knowledge and inspire people.
We Offer You
- A variety of exciting challenges with ample opportunities for development and training in a truly global landscape
- A culture that pioneers a spirit of innovation where our industry experts drive visible results
- An equal opportunity employment experience that values diversity and inclusion
- Market competitive compensation and benefits with flexible working arrangements
If you are inspired to be part of our promise to protect what’s good; for food, people, and the planet, apply through our careers page at [ Link removed ] .
This job posting expires on 2023-04-04
To know more about the position contact Erik Börjesson at +46 46 36 1589
Questions about your application contact Erika Bjerning at +46 46 36 1788
For trade union information contact Sveriges Ingenjörer Lars Haraldsson at +46 46 36 2533 and Unionen Lisbeth Larsson at +46 46 36 2320
Job ID: 80296-en_GB