Polarium is a Swedish company dedicated to providing the best performing, safe and sustainable energy storage solutions built on lithium-ion technology. Polarium’s headquarters and R&D center are situated in Sweden and the manufacturing in Mexico. Through its global sales channels and representation in the US, South Africa, Sweden, UK, New Zealand and Indonesia, Polarium serves customers worldwide. Today, our market-leading solutions are in use on all continents and in all climate zones – from the Equator to the Arctic.
About the job
We are looking for our new Firmware Developer Engineer, who will be responsible to develop and maintain embedded firmware for Polariums products and systems. The position is based at our office in Sundsvall. Business trips will occur occasionally, both international and within Sweden.
- Develop modularized design blocks with re-use capabilities
- Participate in developing team tools and methods together with the team
- Develop embedded FW with focus on batteries, power systems and connected solutions
- Participate in product development projects
- Support internal and external stakeholders with expertise within the area.
Who are you?
We are looking for a highly driven and pro-active person with a passion for firmware who constantly seeks new knowledge within the area. You have a minimum of 5 years’ experience from firmware design or similar positions, and we believe you have knowledge from agile development and enjoy fast growing cooperate environment.
Qualifications and experience:
- Experience from C, C++, and from FW certification
- Experience from developing functional safety critical FW
- Excellent experience using application specific software systems such as a variety of building environments, Jira, GIT, SVN, test suites
- Relevant higher education
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written
- Swedish work permit.
What’s in it for you?
We offer a challenging position at a dynamic and rapid growing company. We have an open and friendly environment where we help each other to develop and create value. Your work will have a true impact on Polariums future success. We also offer a competitive bonus system and a high wellness contribution.