Do you have experience working with financial controlling in a global market? Do you want to take part in Mölnlycke Health Care’s journey in building their new Global Business Service centre (GBS) and shape the future organization? Then this could be a great fit for you! We are looking for experienced Financial Controllers.
Randstad Finance is specialized in competences within finance. As a consultant with us, you get a competitive salary, benefits and collective agreements. Your consultant manager is always there for you and ensures that you get varying and developing assignments at different companies, within different industries. At Randstad Finance, your personal development is in focus, and you are offered a large network and many social activities.
As a Financial Controller Account to Report you will be part of the GBS Account- to- Report team where your main responsibilities will be:
• Prepare and perform monthly, quarterly and annual closings and reporting in line with IFRS and local GAAP requirements
• Secure local, legal GAAP reporting in cooperation with local sites and to solve discrepancies
• Responsible for account reconciliation and to perform first analysis of reported P&L and B/S
• Coordinate and prepare for external audits
• Handling and filing of VAT, Intrastat and other legal required reports and tax issues
• Make salary and travel postings and standard accrual entries
• Maintenance of Chart of Accounts, cost center maintenance and authorization matrixes
• Participate in improvement and development projects
As a Financial Controller Account to Report and as part of the GBS organization we are looking for people who can help us shape the future organization of GBS and transform the way of working within Finance. If you recognize yourself in the following sentences, then you are a good fit.
• Flexible and capable to adapt to, and embrace, change
• Driven and proactively work to resolve issues and suggest improvements
• A good communicator with a customer service mindset
• A team player wanting to be part of a team with a strong culture of working together toward common goals
You have a bachelor or master degree in Finance or Business Administration and have experience working with similar tasks in an international environment. You are fluent in English, have a good understanding of IFRS and VAT principles and have advanced Excel skills. Preferably you have experience working in SAP, but an interest in digitalization will get you far.
For us, it is important that all competence and skills in the labor market are utilized. We welcome all applicants and strive for diversity.
Selection and interviews will be ongoing. The position may be filled before the last day of application, therefore, apply as soon as possible.
For more information: Caroline Woxberg, [ Email address blocked ] or Julia Lundahl, [ Email address blocked ]