Are you passionate about driving improvements to increase efficiency? Are you a team player who enjoys working in an international environment?
Then you could be our next
SKF is currently establishing a Finance operation service center organization supporting all SKF units globally. We have an exciting future ahead of us towards a clear Finance strategy roadmap. Finance will have a powerful role related to a lean, efficient and digital environment, and we are aiming to be in the frontline of next generation Business Finance.
As a Financial Controller within the Finance Function for EMEA Northern Europe you will be part of a controlling team, supporting the operating units in Northern Europe. We take an active part in driving and challenging the organization to deliver on our targets. We see deviations as an opportunity for improvements and we support and challenge each other to remind us that we will never stop to develop.
In this position you will be responsible for controller tasks in one or several operating units in Northern Europe.
Examples of Financial Controller Tasks in the Finance Operation Team:
• Calculating cost rates, standard costs, standard hourly rates in service costing and percentage of completion in projects
• Responsible for headcount reporting
• Responsible to make sure internal charge models are handled correctly and to apply group allocations locally
• Providing standard recurring reports in all areas and cost types
• Providing input to maintain and quality assure master data
• Continuously improving and evaluating reports and ways of working
We expect you to have
• A couple of years’ experience within Finance, Accounting, Controlling or similar relevant background
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration
• Knowledge of SAP
• Fluent in Swedish and English, both written and spoken is a requirement.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a proactive and solution-oriented approach toward business issues
• Strong communication and networking skills
• Data driven and open to digital ways of working
• End-to-end process knowledge
• Showing integrity and courage to challenge in constructive way
• Strong customer focus and ability to prioritize
• Capability to work independently but also being a team player
• A stimulating and challenging job in an international environment
• Opportunity to be part of an experienced and open-minded team
• Contribute to a continuous development of the financial controller role
• Get an in-depth knowledge of processes within SKF globally
Additional information for you
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden. Local contract in SKF Sverige AB
For questions regarding the recruitment process, please contact Patrik Schultzen, Recruitment Specialist at SKF Group Recruitment Center,
+46 31 3371270
or [ Email address blocked ] .
Are you interested?
…and meet the above requirements, please submit your application with CV in English no later than 16th of June 2021.
SKF’s mission is to be the undisputed leader in the bearing business. SKF offers solutions around the rotating shaft, including bearings, seals, lubrication management, condition monitoring and maintenance services. SKF is represented in more than 130 countries and has around 17,000 distributor locations worldwide. Annual sales in SEK is around 75 billion and the number of employees ca 41,000.