Are you an experienced accountant? Then we are looking for you! Right now, the interesting and high-tech Arcam AB in Mölnlycke is looking for a Financial Accountant for their Accountant team. The assignment is via Poolia with immediate start until 31 March 2022. There are very good opportunities for extension - highly dependent upon work performance. Apply today so you so you don't miss this opportunity!Om tjänsten
As the Arcam AB Financial Accountant, you will be responsible for performing basic accounting activities in support of the overall financial statement preparation, with oversight and review from more senior accountants. You will follow an individual work plan and meet day-to-day short-term objectives in support of the businesses operating needs and long term objectives. The Financial Accountant is responsible for executing financial and operational internal controls, delivering work in a timely and high quality manner and working collaboratively within the Arcam AB and global GE Additive organization. Responsibilities are focused on executing accounting processes and procedures to support the preparation of the monthly and quarterly closure of the general ledger and related subledgers.Dina arbetsuppgifter i huvudsak
• Prepare account reconciliations and any necessary account analysis
• Ensure integrity of financial reporting data via execution of controls
• Managing supplier relationships, including but not limited to coding of requisitions and invoices, review of invoices prior to payment, follow-up with suppliers
• Invoicing internal and external customers, including managing disputes, payment follow-up and customer inquiries
• Managing accounting for services contracts, including warranty, revenue recognition, accruals, etc.
• Supporting more senior accountants on audit requests, balance sheet reviews, and other adhoc tasks
• Preparing analysis and explanations behind variations for group reporting requirements, reports for country statistical office, central bank or tax authorities
Vem är du?
We are looking for you who have:
• A Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college
• 2 or more years of experience in accounting
• Proficient in English and Swedish, verbal and written
• Ability to plan and prioritize multiple tasks and resources and have process-oriented mindset
• Flexible approach with a strong team spirit
Experience with Jeeves, Hyperion Essbase, Oracle accounting / ERP systems, Microsoft Office products is preferred, but not required.Om verksamheten
Poolia har ett fokus: att tillsätta kvalificerad kompetens på tjänstemannaområdet. Avgränsningen är vår styrka och det som gör oss till branschens kanske mest erfarna rekryteringskonsulter. Vi har en gedigen erfarenhet inom en rad specialistområden. Vi förstår företagen och deras affärsvillkor. Och vi har en urvalsfilosofi som identifierar varje individs unika förmågor. Tillsammans med en kvalitetssäkrad process, modern kandidatwebb och ledande digitala verktyg är detta grunden i vårt erbjudande – Rätt individ. På rätt plats. Alltid.