Shape Process Automation are now looking for a Finance Manager to join their organization.
This role will be responsible for all financial matters and ensure proper accounting and internal/external reporting for Shape Process Automation, its subsidiaries and three Swedish Holding Companies. This position will provide related support for the business organisation and lead the Finance team for these entities.
Finance Manager reports to the Managing Director EMEA and you are responsible for a team of 7 reports.
- Ensure quality and timeliness for all Financial Reporting (Statutory and US GAAP)
- Lead the finance team
- Member of management team
- Support local management and operations and act as a Business partner
- Ensure compliance for income tax and VAT (Transfer pricing guidance from Corporate)
- Change Management
- Continuous improvements
- Plan and lead budget process
- Develop, plan and drive forecasting and reporting processes
- Monitor cash flow and financial risks and initiate appropriate actions
- Monthly closing for the subsidiaries
- Fluctuation analysis
- Update outcomes for KPIs and targets in governing documents
- Finalization of financial statements & Responsible for Tax Compliance and declarations with close cooperation with external tax advisors to ensure timely tax declaration filing in all required territories
- Cash Management and all bank matters
Qualifications and experience
To qualify for this position, you have a degree in accounting and at least five years’ experience from a similar role in multinational companies and experience from international financial reporting. You have previous leadership experience, either formal personnel responsibility or as a team leader. It is good if you have experience from project accounting and the industrial sector, and from working in a matrix organization.
You have experience in using ERP systems, BI software, and financial reporting software systems. You need to have exceptional Swedish and English communication skills, both written and oral.
Experience in working with US-based companies is desired but not a requirement.
To be a good fit for this role, you are a person with strong communication and presentation skills, with the ability to plan and drive activities required for completion of responsibilities. You are a goal-oriented team player with strong leadership skills.
About Shape Process Automation
Shape Process Automation is your global, high-tech engineering and process automation provider. We develop integrated manufacturing strategies and industrial automation solutions for Tier I and Tier II suppliers and beyond. Our comprehensive approach and the passionate team behind it are how we’re redefining manufacturing and automation.
Shape Process Automation is a part of Shape Technologies Group and are private Equity owned by American Industrial Partners.