Shape Technologies Group are looking for a Finance Director EMEA to join their organization. This is a new position who will be leading the transformation of the EMEA finance organization from a decentralized structure to centralized and leaner function.
Finance Director EMEA will be responsible for all financial staff and activities across EMEA. Three local Finance Managers (brands) will report to this position.
This includes to have oversight of all financial reporting, accounting, financial planning and analysis, and internal controls for our businesses in the EMEA region. Additionally, this position will be the primary finance contact with the USA Corporate Accounting and Finance Team and will act as a key leadership partner to the EMEA General Manager and Business Unit Commercial leaders.
This position will report to the VP Global Corporate Controller.
- Supervise, guide, and develop EMEA finance team across 3 business units
- Develop and maintain controls and reports to monitor business performance and aid local and senior management in their decision-making relating to product costing and variances.
- Provide financial analysis of product costs, gross margins and related expenses to local management, supply chain management, and corporate management teams.
- Identify, evaluate, standardize, and implement financial process improvements, assess improvement options and actions and coordinate/support implementation with business management.
- Direct and coordinate financial planning and budget management functions.
- Track and analyze forecasting and financial reporting.
- Provide detailed reporting analytics and variance analysis, emphasizing actual performance vs budget forecasts and prior results
- Work with management to prepare Capital Expenditure plans.
- Evaluate and recommend improvements to accounting processes and procedures and to accounting systems.
Qualifications and experience
To qualify for this position, you have a degree in accounting, finance, business administration or similar financial background. You have minimum of ten years of experience in accounting and finance, and a minimum of five years of supervisory/managerial experience, including experience managing accounting operations (e.g., payables, billing, and collection).
You have proven experience in driving continuous improvement and quality, strong process management skills and experience from change management. Knowledge of US GAAP and IFRS/local GAAP is required. You have experience in using ERP systems, BI software, and financial reporting software systems.
You need to have exceptional English communication skills, both written and oral. If you speak German, it is a benefit since a big part of the finance team is located in Germany.
Experience in working with US-based companies is desired but not a requirement.
For this position, we would like you to have a high level of analytical ability, excellent interpersonal and leadership skills with the ability to work to deadlines while also maintaining accuracy and attention to detail. You are a customer- and solution-oriented leader with a business partner mindset and a proactive, cooperative, and accurate way of working, and have the ability to work independently on projects.
The location of this position is flexible, but it is preferable to live in proximity of Ronneby, Sweden or Frankfurt, Germany. International travelling will occur once or twice per month in this position.
About Shape Technologies Group
Shape Technologies Group is the global leader in ultrahigh-pressure process solutions. Together, we’re connecting the future of manufacturing process solutions and building for tomorrow. By harnessing the power of IoT and advanced analytics, we are leading the change in intelligent manufacturing. Ultrahigh-pressure (UHP) technology and applications are our business. With our comprehensive range of products, and services from UHP pump technology, systems, and integrated solutions, we connect SHAPE customers to critical manufacturing applications.
Shape Technologies Group are Private Equity owned by American Industrial Partners, based in New York.