Are you a recent graduate and want to become part of a large international company? Do you consider yourself to be a driven and ambitious person, detail-orientated and with a good ability to cooperate? Then this role might be made for you! Apply for the position today, as we work with an ongoing selection.
Bain & Company is a global consultancy firm that helps the worlds most ambitious change makers define the future. Across 61 offices in 38 countries, they work alongside their clients as one team with a shared ambition to achieve extraordinary results, outperform the competition and redefine industries. For 40 years, they have been passionate about achieving better results for their clients -results that go beyond financial and are uniquely tailored, pragmatic, holistic and enduring. This is all part of why Bain is consistently ranked as one of the best firms to work for - currently ranking #2 on Glassdoor's Best Places to Work.
Bain believe that diversity, inclusion and collaboration is key to building extraordinary teams. They hire people with exceptional talents, abilities and potential, creating an environment where you can become the best version of yourself and thrive both professionally and personally. They are publicly recognized by external parties such as Fortune, Vault, Mogul, Working Mother, Glassdoor and the Human Rights Campaign for being a great place to work for diversity and inclusion, women, LGBTQ and parents.
Now Bain Nordics are looking for a finance assistant who will belong to the Revenue team, a part of the wider Finance and Business Planning entity. The team includes colleagues from Stockholm, Copenhagen and Warsaw, and the successful candidate will support the entire Nordic region as a market. Bain sit in modern offices located in Östermalm.
What they can offer you
* A challenging and rewarding job with good development opportunities
* An international and diverse work environment
* To be an integral part of a high-achieving and fun team
* A newly renovated office in the heart of Stockholm
* A competitive benefits packageArbetsuppgifter
Take care of the financial aspects of the full project cycle:
* Pipeline management: entries and updates
* Pre-project business case support to Partners
* Project case code opening in systems
* Project related risk compliance support
* Revenue recognition, monthly invoicing and outstanding payment follow-up
* Monthly expense reconciliations
* Project performance analysis and participation in review meetings
Support Nordic Revenue Manager on cross-Nordic tasks:
* Revenue transfers between Global offices
* Partner allocation reviews
* Reporting activities and ad hoc analyses
The role involved communication both internally and externally, forming the link between partners and those who own the processes. Over time, there will be opportunities to broaden this role and there will be more analytical work and other responsibilities that will be added.
Vi söker dig som
* Education degree or professional qualification within Economics, Finance & Accounting, Business Administration or another related field
* Fluency in English, and preferably a familiarity with a Nordic language
* Familiarity with Microsoft Office; PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Outlook
* Start: As soon as possible
* Work extent: Full time
* Location: Stockholm, Birger Jarlsgatan
This recruitment process is handled by Academic Work and it is Bain & Companys wish that all questions regarding the position is directed to Academic Work. Our selection process is continuous, and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
Information om företaget
Read more about Bain hereAbout Bain | Bain & Company.