We are looking for a Facilities Specialist to join us in Helsingborg!
You will be responsible for overseeing maintenance across our Helsingborg organisation. Managing maintenance activities for our plant and facilities and oversee a range of maintenance activities. Proactively installing preventative schedules as well dealing with urgent repairs as they arise.
- Responsible for co-ordinating maintenance for all Plant, Machinery and Fork- Lift Trucks in our manufacturing sites
- Coordinate maintenance efforts to make sure the Helsingborg sites (Assembly, Manufacturing Buildings, and Offices) are fully functional and fit all Safety & Legal requirements.
- Identify areas for improvement and assign skilled resource to take care of the issues.
- Develop maintenance schedules.
- Responsible for preparing and documenting preventive and reactive maintenance
- Respond to emergency calls for maintenance
- Perform troubleshooting to solve minor repair issues
- Perform administrative tasks as required
- Co-Ordinate with Department heads
To qualify for the position, you need a Technical education and at least 5 years of experience with similar tasks. You need to have the ability to create a maintenance schedule (preventive and remedial) and the ability to troubleshoot. It is important to have knowledge of Welding Plant, building structures, maintenance procedures and core supply sources (Mechanical, Electrical, Gas, Water). Management experience is essential for the position and if you have experience with Lean/TPM it is considered as an advantage.
We offer you the opportunity to work in an established international and fast-growing company. It is important for us to create opportunities for our colleagues for personal development and a work environment where individual initiatives are valued. We have strong focus on continuous development and improvement, and always together as a team.
We welcome you to apply by sending us your CV and a short presentation of yourself. Press the Apply button to begin your application. This position may be filled before the application deadline. Please note that we do not handle applications sent by email.
Do you have any questions about the position? Please contact [ Link removed ] , EMEA Operations Director.
JBT is an international market leading company in the global food processing industry. We have offices in more than 100 countries all over the world. We are growing both organically and by acquisitions and are continuously looking for new employees that want to grow with us! We offer you the growth potential of a company with a developing technology that is unique in its field, plus a collaborative working environment where your individuality, imagination and talent will be recognized and rewarded.
This is what we do
[ Link removed ]